- Chapter 51 -

~ CLAIRE's POV ~

Ed has his arms around me with his face close enough that our noses were touching. My hands were no where near around Ed. I looked at Harry and my eyes widened. I tried getting Ed off.

"Ok what the hell is going on!" I looked at Harry. Ed let go of me and Harry slammed the door shut.

"Tell me you said you had to me something tell me!" He yelled not being able to control his anger.

"Harry calm down." I tried getting close but he pushed me aside.

"Hey don't take it out on her." Ed said trying to help me up. "If you calm down we'll tell you."

"Ok just tell me I'm fine" He walked over to the couch we had and sat. "Go ahead." We both walked over and sat down in front of him.

"First off it's not what you think she never cheated and I would never betray you." Ed said but from the looks of it he's not really convinced.

"We actually have dated." I said quietly. "Back when I was living in England with my father Ed and I met and we eventually became friends."

"We became friends and later on we dated until Claire had to go back to the states to finish school. Part of it was because her father had kicked her out. She came back but she was already working on her tour and album while as I was too. She was the one that called it off." Ed looked over at Harry. "After that I wrote a whole album about her back in 2011."

I looked at Harry's face and couldn't really make much of it. He didn't seem angry or anything his expression was emotionless.

"When were you going to tell me all of this?" He said quietly looking at me.

"Ed wanted to tell you today but I didn't think it was the right time and anyways it was in the past like maybe 5 years ago or more." I said looking at him hoping he understands.

"Is that why whenever I tried putting on his songs you'd walk away? Is that why you walked out when we went to his concert on valentines day?" I just nodded my head.

Harry got up and pushed the couch aside while walking out. We went after him and we saw Nick, Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Perrie. They all looked at us confused.

"Harry mate." Ed called.

"Don't ever fucking call me that! A mate doesn't do this! I trusted you you were suppose to tell me all this shit." He ran his hands thru his curls.

"What the hell was I suppose to tell you! All this happened in the past keyword PAST! Harry I was in her past your now in her future doesn't that mean anything to you?" Ed yelled his face red with anger.

"Harry let's talk about this." I got close and touched his arm but he pushed me down to the ground. Niall and Ed ran to me.

"What the hell is your problem Styles!?" Perrie said pissed.

"Stay out of it Perrie it's none of your business." Harry walked over to the elevator but Zayn grabbed him by his shrt and pushed him up the wall.

"Don't ever fucking talk to her like that!" Zayn was about to punch Harry but Nick grabbed Zayn and pulled him off.

"Let's go Harry to clear your head." Nick grabbed Harry and they left.

I stayed on the floor crying into Nialls shoulder. I felt pathetic and useless not being able to do anything.

*ding*

I looked up hoping to see Harry but instead Liam and Danielle stood there laughing but they stopped once they saw me on the floor.