- Chapter 59 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

Ok so I know it's been like a month since I updated and I'm sorry but we moved and I've had no wifi till today so yayy! Thanks for the reads! I hope you like it!

Pissed. That's what I was after Claire had left. I kicked Emily out calling her a bitch and even slamming her against the wall because she wouldn't let me leave. The lads told me what happened and that Claire kicked them out.

Today was Tuesday not my best day.

The lads were pissed at me not even wanting to look at me in the face. Simon was the same and even threatened to kick me out and allow the petition to kick me out happen. Our fans hated me and not just them but also Claire's fans. I got sent death threats and many hateful comments. I deserved them I know but I promise and swear it was a mistake. Alex she left yesterday but not before giving me a black eye.

It hurt but not as much as my heart was. I stared down at my phone screen just staring at Claire. She was smiling and I'm sure she wasn't smiling now. My eyes started getting watery and a sob escaped my lips. I threw my phone aside and put my head between my knees letting out muffled sobs. My heart hurt it just hurt like someone had ripped half and burned it.

I was literally on the floor sobbing not even trying to silence them. I ran my hands thru my hair pulling on it. How could I have been so stupid? Why am I stupid? I destroyed what was most precious to me. All for a mistake.

"Harry?" I heard from the other side of the door. "Come out and look at this." It was Niall.

I just layed there not bothering to get up because what was the point? It was just gonna be another show insulting me. My Twitter and Instagram apps were deleted because of all the notifications. My eyes hurt and they were puffy.

The whole day I layed down looking at the wall infront of me. I just stared at it for hours and hours not bothering to get up. Liam would knock asking for me to at least eat something but no I just layed there not really having an appetite. My stomach hurt, not from not eating but from me. I made my own self sick to my stomach that I didn't even want to look at my own self in the mirror.

My phone would vibrate non stop. Logan, James, Kendall, and Carlos have called me multiple time but I let them all go to voicemail. I knew what they were going to say. I know I can't stay locked up in here forever and that soon I would have to leave.

I got up and stretched my legs walking over to my bed and pulled out a notebook with a pen that was under my pillow. My feelings have all been bottled up for the past 2 days and I need to let them out.

- - - -

I looked down at the tear soaked paper and the ink blotches I had made. It was finished and I let out a sob. I layed the paper on the bed and curled up into a ball sobbing into my knees.

"I'm sorry Claire." I whispered to nobody around. I looked beside me and checked the time.

It was Wednesday August 31 12 pm. I decided to get up and clean myself up. I showered and put some sweats on.

I walked out into the hall seeing the boys all in the couch looking at the tv. I took a deep breath walking towards them but they turned around looking at me. They all gave me small smiles and my eyes started watering. I walked over to them and sat down.

"You ok?" Louis asked concern in his voice. I just nodded.

"I thought you guys hate me." I said looking down a tear falling from my face.

"We don't hate you. Were just mad that you let all this happen." Zayn explained.

"We called Simon and he's coming over later tonight so we can fix this." Liam said. I just nodded and stared at the tv.