- Chapter 90 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ HARRY's POV~

After the interview we had we all decided to go to the hotel and pack up so we wouldn't have to do it later. All the lads proceeded to go to there rooms and pack. We were headed back to LA for a concert and a couple of interviews.

"This is bullshit!" Niall yelled and I heard him throw something.

We all ran to the living room we had in the suite because Niall getting mad is something you don't want to miss. It was an odd site as Niall hardly ever got mad.

"Make popcorn Hazza!" Louis said as he got the drinks.

"On it!" I threw a popcorn bag in and headed to the couch.

"I have the water gun in case he gets overly mad." Liam said.

"This is just complete and utter bullshit! What the fuck is wrong with her! Did she just fucking play me!" Niall said as he punched the wall.

I went to get the popcorn and handed them to the lads. Louis even brought 3D glasses

"It makes a better experience." He said.

"Ooooo I like it! It looks so real." Zayn said as he put them on.

Niall turned to look at us with a harsh glare and throwing millions of daggers at us.

"Hold me Liam! It just turned into a horror film!" Zayn said as he jumped onto Liam's lap.

"Ok Niall what's wrong?" Liam said as he pushed Zayn away.

"Just watch the tv." Niall hit play.

"Ed Sheeran and Ellie Goulding! Also Niall Horan?"

"Talk about love triangle."

"Seems first Ellie and Niall were seen quite close but as Niall left to go onstage Ed and Ellie got well let's show the pictures."

Pictures of Ed and Ellie popped up of them hugging and holding hands.

"But that's not all! Ed and Ellie have been hanging out during Eds UK tour and even at his flat."

"Poor Niall got played."

Niall grabbed the remote and turned the tv off.

"Is that why he got mad when we all walked in on you and Ellie having sex?" Liam said.

"You guys are missing the point. What about Claire?" I said and they stayed quiet.

"Call Dani?" Zayn said shrugging his shoulders.

"Sure why not and let's have her cuss us out like last time." Liam said.

"Shut up it's ringing." I said as we all crowded around the phone.

"What do you want Harold?" Danielle said.

"Well we were watching-"

"She's fine and she's actually headed to London to break it to her father that the weddings off." She said.

"Wedding off?" Louis said with a smile on his face.

"Yup Claire Sheeran is no more but maybe if Harry has the balls maybe in the future there will be a Claire Styles?"

"The way I'm seeing it we will be probably disappointed and instead have a Rebecca Styles." Louis said.

"Becca? Wait your going out with Becca?" Dani said suprised.

"Yea her the trainee." Zayn said.

"Good luck with that and anyways I gotta go. I have a lot of people to cancel on and I have to return the dress."