- Chapter 14 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"So how did it go?" All the guys including BTR were sitting on my bed in my hotel room.

"Were you guys just waiting for me?" Honestly I was confused it was almost midnight.

"Uh yes of course I mean who waits this early in December for Santa Claus." Louis said sassily. "Now tell us about it?"

"Well it's really none of your business so I'm going to sleep night."

"GET HIM!!!!" Before I could react I was pushed to the ground.

"Get off! I'm not saying anything." My hands and feet were held down and I couldn't move. "At least tell us a small detail!"

"Fine just get off!" They got off me and I was pulled up. "I think I'm falling for her." Louis gasped and everybody had suprised expressions on their face. "Now if you excuse me I need to go to sleep!" I closed the door, took my clothes off and fell asleep.

- 2 days later -

Today was the day we went back home for Christmas and New Years. We were all coming back on the 5th to resume the tour. Our Up All Night album was being released the first day of February and we were all excited! I was mostly excited today because Claire was going home with me. Me and her know of each other's feelings for but we decided to date first and know each other before becoming official.

We all said goodbye to the guys and it was just me and Claire. Victoria wasn't fond of the idea of us spending holidays together.

- - - -

"I don't wanna get out." We were currently outside my parents house and Claire wouldn't get out the car. "What if they hate me? Oh my god your moms gonna kick me out!" It was cute to see her freak out.

"She's not now let's go I'm sleepy." After 10 min of back and forth I finally managed to get her out. We walked to the door and I knocked. Claire was just looking at the ground.

"Harry!" My mum hugged me and I honestly missed her hugs. "I missed you!" She kissed my cheek and then looked at Claire.

"Hi mam I'm Claire." She offered her hand but my mum hugged her instead. "Call me Anne dear and I've heard a lot about you. You truely are beautiful. Now come in it's freezing outside." We made our way to the kitchen and say down while my mum handed us hot chocolate. I heard footsteps coming down the steps and in walked Gemma.

"Harold! When did you get here? I missd you so much little brother!" I hugged my sister and I saw her eyes widen.

"Oh! My! God! Your Claire Woods! I love your music!" Claire smiled at my sister and got up to hug her. I excused myself to the restroom.

I looked in the mirror and washed my face. I hope Claire doesn't kill me for leaving her alone with my sister and mum. I really hope they get along. I decided to go back down. I was about to enter the kitchen when I heard laughing. Claire, Gemma and my mum were all laughing. It was great to see the three special women in my life get along. I walked in to see what they were laughing at.

"Oh hey Harry you look really good in makeup" my eyes widen I noticed that Gemma was showing my baby pictures. I snatched them away but she had already seen them all. God this is embarrassing.

"C'mon Harry give then back you were so cute as a child." Claire said laughing. "And might I add pink is definantly your color." Gemma laughed along with my mum. We all moved to the living room and after awhile we decided it was time to sleep.

"Harry show Claire to the spare bedroom we have." I nodded and we all said good night. I showed Claire the room which was across from mine and said good night.