- Chapter 61 -

~ HARRY's POV ~

"So guys how are you?" She smiled at us. The fans were going crazy but not over me.

"Great thanks for having us." Niall said smiling.

Zayn waved to a few fans and Louis sent kisses. Liam just smiled. Ellen then looked to me but didn't say anything.

"Your tours ending Friday?"

"Yea but were actually working on our next album now." Zayn said.

"Which will be out November." Louis said smiling. The fans went crazy and started screaming.

"So Harry . . . Harry?"

Louis put his hand on my shoulder and I snapped out of the trance I was in. I looked up at Ellen.

"Wow you look horrible." She frowned as she saw my dark under circles. The fans just stayed quiet.

"Now Harry your here to explain what happened a few days ago." I just nodded and looked into the crowd. Some fans were glaring at me and others just stared at me with their arms crossed.

"It was all a misunderstanding I promise. Those pictures were misunderstood. I was out with friends and she was drunk, Nick told me to drive her home and I did. Since she was so drunk I walked her up her steps. She was very intoxicated that she lent in for a kiss that's why I looked so akward holding her. She has a boyfriend in the military and I'm sorry and feel ashamed because he's serving the country. I apologize." I spit out quickly and held my head down, a few tears falling.

"Have you seen her?" I'm guessing she's talking about Claire.

"No I don't know where she is but I want her back. I love her. I miss her and I just want her back!"

After that I broke down.

PEREZHILTON!

After Harry's very public meltdown fans went wild. Some blaming Claire others blaming Harry. Let's just say that the girl in the picture which turns out to be Emily Ostilly is not liked by many people. Fans urged Claire to come back but there is no sign of the beloved star.

Simon Cowell released a statement saying Claire needs some time but not because of all this with Harry but for personal reasons. Fans apologized to Styles and let's just say things are almost back to normal.

TWITTER:

- watching the one direction interview. @Harry_Styles you can do better then those fake tears.

- see there you have it. It was all a huge misunderstanding! @Harry_Styles don't worry she'll be back!

- I don't blame @Claire_Woods for leaving him but I guess if it was you just have to give her time.

- am I only one who thought those tears were fake?

- those tears were not fake! You can see the pain in his eyes. @ Harry_Styles loves her.

- fag

- @Claire_Woods come back!!! It was a misunderstanding!

- Doesn't that just make Claire a bitch for not letting him explain?

- what happens now @Harry_Styles

HOLLYWOODLIFE

Claire Woods video has sparked a lot of controversy especially between her and Harry Styles. The lyrics are beautiful and a close source says she spent all night writing that song and ended up with a tear soaked paper. Claire's family is said to be in good terms with Harry's family and himself.

Gemma, Harry's sister went on to say that she and her family all adore Claire and that we all tend to make mistakes. Claire's father Tom Cowell is said not to be happy with Harry. Well I guess you can't please everybody.

SUGARSCAPE

Where is Claire?

It's been a month since Claire disappeared and we have no leads as to where she is. She left a month ago and still she's not back. Fans are patiently waiting for her return. A source close to Claire's family says "The family aren't worried. They don't know where she is but they do know she's alright because she speaks to her mother a couple of times." Well we hope you come back soon.

On other news Ed Sheeran seems to have disappeared as well. He hasn't been spotted lately with Best mate Harry Styles. Source says that "Ed is not happy with Harry." We all want to know why Ed has disappeared and gave Harry the cold shoulder.

One Direction boys seem to have gotten past the scandals and everything seems to be normal. The boys are currently working on their second album. Let's wish them all luck and success!

I put the papers down and closed my laptop. I started out the window and got up. The air was chilly as I opened the door to get out. Louis and me bought a flat. He wasn't here he was out with El. I looked down at the necklace with her initial on it and just stared at it.

"Where are you?" I whispered. I tried finding her but no leads and I've tried contacting Ed but seems he's disappeared too.

"What happens now?"

(A/N) sooo I have 5.7k readers and such anddd THANK YOU I really hope your liking the book!!!! 😁