- Chapter 63 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ NIALL's POV ~
[October]

Harry has been getting better. I'm glad he needs to get better so when Claire comes back he'll be alright. Last month the only thing he did was drink, drink, drink, drink, . . . . . Ohhh and drink some more. Liam talked sense into him and tried to stop him from drinking but he didn't stop. Simon came over the other day to check up on Harry and our album. At the moment we were in the recording studio over here in London.

"No I don't like it." Zayn shook his head.

"Ok how bout and if youu only knewww." Liam sang.

"I like it how bout you Haz?" I looked over at Harry who was staring up into space.

"Huh?" He looked at us confused. Louis let out a sigh and shook his head.

"Your suppose to be helping Harry have you thought up something?" Louis asked. Harry nodded his head and handed me my guitar.

I put the guitar on my lap and started with a few notes. I wasn't really sure what Harry wanted me to play so I just played something soft.

"Don't try to make me stay or ask if I'm ok I don't have the answer don't make me stay the night or ask if I'm alright I don't have the answer." Harry started off then stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Zayn asked. "That was amazing."

"I kinda don't have the rest. I know the beat I just don't have all the lyrics." He stated while going back to the couch to lay down.

"Do you at least have the chorus?" I asked. Harry nodded.

"It makes your lips so kissable and your kiss unmissable your fingertips so touchable and your eyes irresistible."

"I like it just needs some work but what should we call it?" Louis said looking at all of us.

"Don't we start our tour next year?" Zayn asked.

"Yea we have to write a couple songs, record, and then release our first single." Liam said going to get a bottle of water.

"I want to live while were all still together!" I stated while eating some chips.

I'm hungry. :3

"Hmm yea live while were . . . ." Zayn said.

"We need help. This is what they call writers block." Louis said spinning around on his chair.

"We should make the best song ever! Something up beat and catchy." Zayn said.

"We have a couple more months." Liam said.

"We have to live while were young." Harry said out of no where.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I walked over to it and saw the screen then smiled.

"Hey Al what's up?" I walked back to where I was sitting.

"Hey Niall!" I heard her giggle into the phone. God I love that sound it's just so adorable.

"So your call what's up?" The lads all looked at me.

"Oh well I'm here in London for a week with Claire's mom taking care of something." She said while I heard the wind blowing thru the speaker.

"Oh Claire's mum is here?" Harry jumped up and walked over.

"Yea she asked me to invite you guys for dinner at her apartment that she has here. Can you guys come?"

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

"Claire's mum wants us to go to dinner." I looked over at Harry. His face seemed unreadable and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

"Yea sure." Alex gave me the address and we were on our way when we finished up.

Harry seemed happy actually. We all know he talks to Claire's mum and is in good terms with her. She loves all of us and actually wasn't one to judge Harry after what happened. She understood right away and her brothers did as well but her father wasn't one to forgive easily.

I just want the old Harry back.

- - WEEKS LATER - -

"Harry do you think of Claire?" I asked as he was beside me watching tv.

He let out a sigh. "Well now I am."

"Oh I'm sorry." I looked down.

"It's ok. I actually do and I sometimes dream of her. Her face is still fresh in my memory and so is her touch. The way she smiled and the way she laughed are all recorded into my brain." He have me a small smile. I frowned as I saw the very dark undercircles he had due from lack of sleep.

"She'll be back Harry I promise." I squeezed his shoulder.

"C'mon let's go to sleep." He got up and left. We were all in California at the moment recording stuff over here. The day we went to see Claire's mum was great mostly because Harry looked genually happy.

I couldn't sleep so I went down to get a midnight snack. Well another midnight snack. What can I say I'm hungry all the time but who doesn't like food? It's amazing!

The fridge was stocked up thanks to Simon who bought us this place a week ago so we wouldn't have to stay in hotels. I grabbed some leftover pizza we had and put it in the microwave.

The pizza was from Pizza Hut! Stuffed crust all the way! When I pulled the plate out the cheese was all melted and gooey! But before I could take a bite I was interrupted by Harry's screaming. I pushed the food aside and ran up the steps. The other lads were already running to the door too.

"Not again." I heard Louis mumble.

Liam opened the door and Harry was twisting and turning.

"Nooo wait! Come back! Don't leave! I need you guys!" Harry's screaming was painful to hear. Tears were running down his face and he was covered in sweat.

"Harry! Harry!" Zayn tried waking him up. "Get up!" Liam walked over and shook him awake.

"What happened?" Harry woke up with a loud gasp and heavy breathing.

"You were having a bad dream again." Louis said getting close and giving him a hug.

"I dreamt you all were leaving me like Claire." He said sobbing into Louis chest.

"Haz we would never leave you and Claire didn't leave you either she's coming back." Zayn said.

"C'mon let's get you to sleep." Louis decided to stay with Harry while we all went downstairs to talk.

"Is he going to be alright?" I asked when Louis came back down.

"Hope so poor lad looks horrible." He grabbed a seat beside me.

"What did you mean by he had a bad dream again?" I asked and Louis let out a sigh.

"Has this happened before?" Liam asked.

"Yea back at our flat Harry has them constantly and I have to wake him up. This is really taking a huge toll on him." He let out a deep breath and looked at us.

"We have to find Claire." Zayn said. "She's the one that left without saying anything. Hopefully when she comes back she'll explain everything and we'll have the old Harry back." We all stayed silent.

Yea, I wish we could get the old Harry back but at this rate that Harry is long gone and the only one that can get him back is no where to be found.

>>>>>>
Poor Harry :(