- Chapter 25 -

TMZ.com

Singer Claire Woods was out spotted in her home town eating in a diner but not by herself. The singer was with what looked like a male? They walked out hand in hand trying to walk thru the crowd of paparazzi. We couldn't make out the hair nor face being the fact that he was all covered up. Who could it be? Video down below.

PerezHilton.com

Love is in the air for One Direction member Harry Styles! He was out spotted with the same mystery girl as before and as usual she was all covered up. He hasn't said anything regarding the issue he hasn't even talked about her or mentioned her. Looks like he's trying I keep her all to himself. Speculations have been made saying it's Cara Delevinge or maybe even former girlfriend Caroline Flack. No it's none of them Cara is too tall and Caroline has been in London the whole time. She's the same girl that spent Christmas with his family. Looks like things are serious between them but who?

eonline.com

Claire Woods looks to be smitten with new boyfriend currently alleged to be Nick Jonas but Nick Jonas has come out and denied the rumours saying "No I'm not him it must be someone else so I would like to ask for people to please stop asking me these questions that's not me." So if it's not Nick Jonas who is it? Everytime they go out we can't manage to get a single shot of his face. Her tour mate Harry Styles looks to be doing the same with his own lover.

PopSugar

HARRY STYLES AND MYSTERY GIRL PICTURES?!?

Pictures have been taken of Harry Styles and his mystery girl but yet again we could not get a shot of her face! Pictures show the couple at a movie theatre enjoying each other's company getting very cosy. We managed to get a picture of the back of her head but yet that's not good enough! Jesus Harry just tell us who she is I speak for everybody and this is like going on a wild goose chase. His tour buddy Claire seems to do the same with her mystery guy. Styles band mates have refused to say a word about her saying "she's a nice girl very sweet but that's not our business so we ask to not receive questions of her." Looks like we'll just have to wait.

RadarOnline

CLAIRE AND HARRYS MYSTERY LOVERS REVEALED?!

It's been weeks and till now we don't know who her mystery guy and of course Harry's mystery girl. At one point we thought it was just both of them together but no. Pictures surfaced of both of them out Harry with a certain blond haired girl and Claire with a tall black haired guy is it them?

I'm sorry to say but no it's not turns out that's Claire's brother and her best friend which is not dating Harry. Harry and Claire have both said "you'll meet them soon." And laughed looks like they enjoy making us suffer.

HollywoodLife.com

1D AND WOODS FANS GONE CRAZY!

Fans all over social media have gone literally Crazy. There literally pleading Claire and 1D bandmates to tell them who there loves are but looks like their just wasting their time because they both said "Were sorry but for now we can't say anything but soon." Soon! It's almost the end of their tour?! We want to know!

Big Time Rush was asked questions about them and they said "I'm sorry that's none of our business next question!" Looks like nobody wants to answer these questions for us! A source close to Claire says "she wants to keep him a secret because she wants him all to herself for some time." What the heck does that mean?

We'll keep you all posted.