- Chapter 82 -

Vote and Comment. :) Enjoy.

~ KENDALL's POV ~

"You have to make him fall in love!" Miranda said screaming at me.

"This is not good!" Jake said while slamming piles of magazines in front of me.

"Do you see these headlines?" I looked down and saw a picture of Harry pointing over at Claire, during his AMA performance.

"Well we did what we were told." I pushed the magazines away.

"We thought you two coming out of a hotel would fix this but no!" Miranda said frustrated.

"Kendall make him fall!" Jake said just as frustrated as Miranda.

"No that's sick and I'm not playing with anyone's emotions besides my heart belongs to someone else! I'm calling Simon and telling him I'll pay the amount to bail me out of this contract!" As soon as I reached for my phone Miranda snatched it away.

"You will do no such thing! Just leave him alone have you seen his headlines."

"I'm leaving." I snatched my phone back and walked out the conference room.

I'm not going along with this crap anymore. Today I'm meeting up with Claire for a sort of girl hang out and I'm going to make sure I get the information I want. Taylor called me a few days ago and told me what happened at the AMA's.

As I was getting in the elevator I saw Harry with some girl who resembled Claire ALOT. I quickly got out and followed them.

"Thanks for the coffee Harry." She said smiling.

"Your welcome love." He said giving her one of those famous dimpled smiles.

"I hope we can hang out soon." She said.

Eww.

I pushed the leaves of the plant away from my mouth and fixed my hair. Who ever the hell she is she sure does know how to play the innocent card.

I smirked and walked towards them.

"Hey babe." I kissed Harry's cheek and he looked at me like I was crazy.

"Uh I'm out. See you later Becca." He walked away and I stood there smiling sweetly at "Becca"

Once he was in the elevator and out of earshot I glared at Becca. Her eyes widened.

"I know what your playing at. Look stay away from Harry he's not yours and never will be. His heart belongs to Claire so back off." I pushed past her and headed to the elevator.

- - - -

"Sorry im late babe." I said as I saw Claire drinking what must be her 5th cup of lemonade. "I had a meeting."

"It's cool so let's go!" She said while getting up.

We headed into various stores and bought a ton load of shit I think we didn't need. This is the thing with girls, sometimes we buy stuff that we don't need.

As we walked past the stores I noticed a bridal shop and convinced Claire to go in with me.

"You should try on some dresses for fun!" I handed her a few before she could say anything and pushed her into a changing room.

While she changed I managed to get my thoughts together and thought up some questions I could ask her.

The sound of the curtain swiping brought me back to reality and I turned around to find Claire in a beautiful mermaid dress.

"You look beautiful." She smiled and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Sooo you excited about the wedding?" I asked casually.

"Yea I mean it's MY wedding so yeap."

"You love Ed?" She looked taken a back by my question.

"Of course why else would I marry him if it wasn't for love."

"Sooo you still don't love Harry?"

She looked at me and sat beside me.

"If your worried about me and Harry getting back together. Don't because that will never happen. What me and him had was in the past and you Kendall are his future." She touched my hand gently.

"Oh." I looked around thinking of another question. "Do you really really love Ed?" I asked seriously. "Are you willing to spend the rest of your life with him?" I got up and looked down at her. "Claire I'm your best friend. You can tell me anything and if there's something going on tell me please. I'll help you and try to get you out of it."

I got to my knees and held her hands waiting for her to respond.

Her eyes shut tightly and then she opened them.

~ HARRY's POV ~

"You like Love Actually?" She giggled.

"Yea is there something wrong with it?" I said as I handed her a drink.

"No just seems odd for a guy to actually enjoy chick flicks." She said.

"Well I'm not like other guys." I winked at her and she blushed.

"You Harry Styles are one weirdo." I faked gasped.

"Thats a good thing right?" She nodded.

I made popcorn and then put the DVD in. I had texted her after she was finished with dance practice and went to pick her up. I got to know her and noticed that she was a wonderful girl.

As the movie started the doorbell rang. She paused the movie and I headed to answer it. Seems odd because I wasn't expecting anyone. The lads had gone out.

I opened the door and saw Kendall in front of me with her face flushed red, like she was running her way here.

"Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

She held up her finger and took a couple of deep breaths. I closed the door behind me and it was just me and her outside.

"Harry." She said finally out of breath.

"Yes Kendall are you sure your ok? It looks like you just ran a marathon."

After a few heavy breathing she finally managed to catch her breath.

"Harry I know."

"Know what?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I know about Claire."

I let out a sigh and took a deep breath.

After the whole AMA stuff went down I was in trouble with Miranda. I decided then and there to just give up.

If she's happy with Ed then why can't I be happy with someone else?

As much as it hurt me I decided to move on but Claire will still have a special place in my heart.

"Kendall I honestly don't care anymore so please just leave it. I'll help bail you out of the contract."

"I already took care of that but Harry you have to listen to me this is serious"

"No Kendall just drop it. I don't care and just please leave me alone with this whole Claire stuff. If she's happy with Ed then let her ok. I'm trying to move on too. Thanks anyway." I opened the door and headed inside.

"Who was it?" Becca said.

"Just someone but hey let's finish watching this movie." She smiled and hit play.

After about the end of the movie I felt something on my shoulder and looked down.

Beccas head was resting on my shoulder and I smiled at how cute she looked.

"Please help me forget."

>>>>>>
Awww Harry decided to move on. :)
What do you think?
Do you ship it or nah?