- Chapter 32 -

PerezHilton.com

One Directions Harry Styles is now 19! His bday was celebrated yesterday as well as their release party. Up All Night is no. 1 right now on the charts but will Claire Woods album beat them? Speaking of Claire you all will not believe the massive bday present she gave her boo.

Claire got Styles an Audi R8!!!! Looks like when it comes to her love she spares no expense. The couple were are lovey dovey the whole night to stealing kisses, hugging, and cute poses. They seem to be smitten with each other. Let's wish them luck.

POPSUGAR

HARRY STYLES ONLY WITH CLAIRE FOR FAME?

Rumours have been swirling that Harry Styles has only been using to Claire Woods for her fame! Now nothing has been said by the two of them but I mean we don't believe it. Harry Styles is already making millions from One Directions Up All Night album which is a huge success. So no we here at popsugar don't believe any of it!

TWITTER

@Harry_Styles: spending the day in watching movies with the most beautiful girl in the world. (Picture up top)

- @Harry_Styles is not using @Claire_Woods for her fame he's already famous.

-Awww their just too cute!

- adore them! They look so happy together!

- Fuck the tabloids why can't they just leave them alone they look happy.

- The media always screws shit up let's just leave them alone.

- I hope they never break up their just so perfect and cute together.

- really? First you all make @Harry_Styles look like some man whore and now a some sort of gold digger. Smh!

- damn media just shut up all you spit out are lies and yet some idiotic people believe it.

HollywoodLife.com

Tomorrow is the date of Claire Woods release party for her album When The Sun Goes Down and fans everywhere have been waiting for this, she's tending on twitter and of course people are saying she's going to push One Direction aside from their number one spot just after being their for a couple of days.

No hard feelings are going to be left because One Direction stated their totally cool with it and Harry even gushed on behalf of his beautiful girl saying "I love her voice it's like an angel came down from heaven." Awww looks like he's not shy about her I mean who would she's gorgeous! Claire also gushed on her love Harry saying at an interview "Their voices are so good together but I love how Harry's voice can come out as a bit raspy I find it sexy." Ahhhh thems feels! They are the most cutest couple ever!

(a/n I'm sure you've all noticed that I just update whenever I can and sometimes I do 2 or 3 time I hope you don't mind. But anyways thanks for reading I hope you guys are enjoying it so far. 😊😊😊😊