Prank Gone Wrong G.D

You finish your last coat of mascara when you hear the bell ring.

Today Ethan told you he needs to discuss something for a video he wanted to film so he told you in advance to look camera ready.

You walk over to the door and see him holding his camera filming you.

"Come right in," you say while opening the door wide enough for him to walk in.

You close the door behind him and then follow him.

You make your way to the dining table where he set up the camera.

The prank Ethan had in mind was a bit harsh but he thought it might be fun to do since Grayson was already planning to propose to you soon.

"Okay y/n so I wanted to talk to you about this prank I wanted to pull on Grayson," he says with a smirk on his face.

"And how am I involved in this," you ask confused.

"Well, the prank is the Girlfriend is Pregnant prank. So basically you will buy a pregnancy test and make them look like they say positive. Then after that, we will film his reaction."

"So are you in?" he asks.

You think about it for a bit and decided why not.

After that, he turns off the camera and both of you discuss how everything was going to work.

First, you had to go buy a pregnancy test and then pee on them. Then you had to draw the lines with anything that matched the color. After that, you would wait for him to get home and get his reaction on video.

Ethan was in charge of distracting him for a couple of hours while you filmed your part and set up cameras around the house.

Ethan leaves you his camera and calls Grayson so he can meet him at a restaurant to eat.

He leaves and you decide to go to the pharmacy to buy pregnancy tests.

You decide to vlog everything and start this prank.

"Okay guys so Ethan just went to go eat with Grayson and keep him busy for a while," you say at the camera.

"Right now I'm in my car and we are about to go to buy some pregnancy test. So I guess I will see you there" you say and turn off the camera.

You pull out of the driveway and drive over to CVS.

You park in the parking lot and make your way over to the entrance.

You walk in and decide to turn on the camera and film.

"Now that we are here. We need to find the pregnancy test" You say and turn the camera so it's facing the direction your waking in.

You find the pregnancy test and turn the camera back to you.

"Which ones should I get," you say as you look at the various test.

You pick two boxes of different ones and you also go find a marker that matches the color on the test.

You continue to film until you get to the cash register.