Stars | G.D.

Ever since you were a child, you were fascinated with anything relating to space.

Every other night when the sun died down and the stars came out, you would take your telescope out into the open to observe the distant stars.

Grayson, your current boyfriend, had soon begun joining you in your nightly outings and even brought blankets and coffee for some long nights out.

One night while looking at the stars through your telescope Grayson kept looking over at you with a toothy grin plastered across his face.

"Are you okay?" you teased while looking up at him.

"Yeah," he softly chuckled. "It's just... the stars compliment... you" he stumbled his words.

Your lips slightly curved up to form a smile and your cheeks flustered just hearing such delightful words be spoken.

You lowered your eyes to the ground and lightly chuckled feeling butterflies in your stomach.

Grayson fiddled with a paper in his back pocket and finally had the courage to pull it out.

"Is it possible you could look for this star?" he walked closer to where you stood.

You lifted your head up and nodded along.

Taking his paper you began looking through the telescope for the star.

"What's so important about this star?" you asked.

Grayson took a rolled piece of paper from his back pocket again and smiled happily.

"This" he handed you the paper.

At first, you didn't understand what he meant but once you read what was on the paper a small sparkle appeared in your eyes.

"You bought me a star?" you tried holding in your excitement.

"Yeah," he scratched the back of his neck nervously. "Now you have a star named after you"

You ran over to him and almost tackled him down to the ground due to how happy you were.

"I love it" you nesseled you face in his chest.

"I'm glad you did love" he wrapped his hands tighter around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"You want to see it?" you asked.

"Why not?" he laughed at your enthusiasm while you dragged him over to the telescope.

-

A/n

I loved this one, to be honest 💞

Also decided to continue the book until 200 chapters  😌