Remember V E.D.

You looked straight into his eyes and stood there in shock unable to speak.

"Y/n" Ethan managed to say while you stared at him feeling tears well up in your eyes.

"Ethan?" you managed to whisper under your breath.

It was so hard to process all of this at Once and it seemed like forever until one of you spoke again.

"I-" Ethan began to speak. "I- how are you?" he questioned as he began to think of something else to say.

"You're here" you responded instead taking a step closer towards him.

"You are too" he responded looking down at his feet.

The moment both of you have been waiting for was finally here but it seemed like everything around you even the air stop circulating.

"I-" you stuttered out. "I think-"you fumbled with your words once again before giving up.

You sighed deeply and stood there in silence.

Ethan couldn't face you any longer so he began backing away from you.

Part of your heart broke while he tried to mend its self.

Ethan wanted to hold you like he did a while back and wanted to tell you he loved you with all his heart. Yet it seemed like he was backtracking.

"I have to go" Ethan rushly spoke and quickly walked out the pizza place.

You didn't follow him. You waited to see if something stronger than you managed to drag you out the door. Yet it didn't happen that way.

Ethan stepped outside and took a shaky breath before feeling his heart aching for her.

He wanted to go back inside but he simply couldn't.

His eyes began to tear up and his body began to tremble due to the cold weather.

He wanted to run away. He wanted to keep running from her.

Yet something inside him made him stay.

And luckily he did.

Right when Ethan was about to walk away. You came out running from the place.

"Ethan wait," you said causing Ethan to turn around.

Ethan looked back at you and waited to hear the rest of your sentence.

"I need you to help me remember something." you managed to say.

"Okay," he breathed out.

"I can't remember the last time we kissed" you confessed. "I know its stupid to think about the past, but I just can't remember it" you looked up at him.

Ethan's eyes widen and his eyes furrowed.

"This was stupid" you began crying. You couldn't bear to see him any longer so you walked passed him and began to walk away.

"Y/n" Ethan pulled you back and kept his distance.

You stared back at him and looked down at the grown while tears streamed down your face.

"It was a Friday night." he began." You were wearing an old hoodie of mine that you never gave back and you had just gotten out of a shower with your hair smelling like some flower."

"You complained about the weather per usual and tried to brush your tangled hair."

"To calmed you down, I pulled you by the arm and cupped your face to bring your lips closer to mine."

"The kiss was gentle and passionate yet quick."

"But it felt like a lifetime because I thought I be kissing those lips forever." he admitted.

You were speechless.

"That's the last time we kissed" he lastly said waiting for you to respond.

You didn't though.

Ethan waited a while longer but gave up.

He walked away but he stopped once you began to talk.

"My hair smelled like lavender. Frim my shampoo" you chuckled.

"Lavender" Ethan repeated.

You nodded along and smiled.

"I miss you" you sobbed.

Ethan looked down with a sadden expression and continued to listen.

"I know I shouldn't but I do." you sadly confessed.

"All I could think about was kissing you and i-" Ethan stopped you before you said anything else as he rushed over to you and began kissing your lips.

He held your cheeks in his hands and pulled you closer and closer as salty tears streamed down your face.

The kiss was filled with passion and love at the same time as both of your lips moved in such a synchronized way.

"I love you," Ethan said as he pulled away resting his forehead on yours.

"I love you" you smiled back at him.

---
A/n

The end :)

I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did. Low key wanted to cry at the end but it's okay.

(Also if you know where this idea came from I love you)

<3