Give me a reason to stay II G.D.

Grayson woke up the next morning feeling extremely tired and found his girlfriend throwing up in their bathroom.

She has gotten drunk again.

Grayson ignored her and walked to the kitchen and made a cup of coffee for himself.

He drank the coffee black and let it sink in for a while.

Ethan and you had only gotten a couple of hours of sleep and had gone out for a farewell breakfast.

You two laughed way too much and took a walk down the park like you used to, one last time.

You later went back home and got ready for the long day ahead of you.

You went to lunch with your parents and said your last goodbyes while also promising to visit soon.

Time went by fast and it was soon time to go.

Ethan offered to take you a couple of hours earlier to the airport as you had requested and had no comment concerning such a request.

Once you two got there, you hugged him goodbye and allowed him to go home promising to visit him soon.

Ethan promised the same thing and made a small joke before departing.

After he left, you turned off your phone and took a seat nearby with a book in your hand.

The book you had written about him.

Grayson didn't know about your departure and continued to think about you and the words you had said.

He had something else to say he thought.

He got a hold of his phone and dialed your number to be immediately declined. He texted you and after seeing you wouldn't respond he took his keys and made his way to your house.

He knocked on the door to be greeted by Ethan. You gave Ethan your house a while back, the day you got the job to be exact.

"What are you doing here?" Ethan was quick to ask.

"Why are you here?" Grayson replied. "Where's y/n?" he panicked.

Ethan lowered his head and found himself in a terrible situation.

"She left a couple of hours ago" he mumbled under his breath.

Grayson felt his heart shattering inside him hearing such words.

"Left where?" Grayson said in a rushed tone.

"Y/n took a job in New York a couple of days ago and left today"

"And you didn't tell me!" Grayson exclaimed.

"It's not my place to tell you" he defends.

"Take me to her" he demanded.

"Grayson i-"

"Now Ethan," he said through gritted teeth.

Ethan hesitantly grabbed his keys and locked the door before rushing to his car.

Grayson sat in the passenger's seat and impatiently waited.

"What time does her flight leave?"

"8" Ethan answered while keeping his eyes on the road.

He finally parked in the airport parking lot and followed Grayson as he ran to the gates.

Grayson ran everywhere until he found a monitor indicating the times.

It was 7:45 already.

He looked at the screen but no flights headed to New York at 8.

He waited and waited until he realized this wasn't the airport.

"You took me to the wrong airport" Grayson turned around and faced Ethan infuriated.

"I had to" he clarifies.

Grayson pushed Ethan with all his strength causing him to stumble back.

"You don't get it. I need her here. I love her. " he explained. "Take me to her" he demanded.

"You're too late Grayson. It's too far"

"TAKE ME TO HER" he screamed in agony and anger.

Ethan looked at him and agreed.

Grayson rushed out again and got inside the car. He hurried Ethan up and hoped he would make it on time.

I need you y/n

---