🎄 Stuck E.D. 🎄

After a long day, you finally got home and received some news that was rather unpleasant.

"You didn't even tell me about it!?!?" you exclaimed as you paced all over the room.

"I knew what you were going to say" he defends.

"Did you now? I would have said no" you angrily said as you pulled the roots of your hair in a frustrated manner.

"They are your parents y/n I was just trying to help"

"Are you being fucking serious Ethan?" you obnoxiously say to his face waiting for him to respond.

"Why are you so upset about this? Last week you forced me to go to that meeting for who knows what without my consent and I didn't act this way" he says as his temper tries to get the best of him.

"Don't compare that stupid meeting to this" you fire back," you told my family I would visit them. My family" you emphasize those words trying to convey your hurt emotions.

"They will be my family soon enough y/n" he fires back.

"Not like this," you say raising youth hands in the air to blow off some steam.

"I did what's best for both of us," Ethan says as he walks over to you.

You push him away and wipe a couple of tears that have fallen down your cheeks with the back of your hand.

"You don't get it, Ethan. They don't want me to be with you," you mumbled as Ethans face expression dropped.

"They never wanted to meet you." you sobbed. "The only reason they invited me was that they want to brainwash me into dating someone else"

Ethan hears those words laced with lots of agony and melancholy.

He had messed up badly by making her admit such reality.

"But I guess you never bothered to ask me about that. You believed whatever you wanted. Now I'm forced to go visit them, so thank you" you sobbed as you walked out of the room.

Ethan, who had started to cry watching you in this state, chased after you hoping he could fix what he had just broken.

"Y/n you have nowhere to go. The roads have been closed stay here. Listen to what I have to say" Ethan pleaded as he saw you pick up your car keys and coat.

"I rather sit in my car than in here with you" you retorted and walked out the door.

Ethan wanted to go out there but he knew somehow he would make it much worse.

Much worse than it already is.

-
A/n

OMGGG WE HIT 11K VIEWS.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
I really appreciate all this love and support you give me and without it, I wouldn't be here.

<3