No place like home G.D.

"Grayson you have to bring them one at a time" you laughed as Grayson struggled to carry 4 boxes in at the same time.

"Y/n look I'm almost inside" he struggled to say as he placed the boxes  near the living room area.

You walked up to him and kissed his lips once he had placed them on the floor.

"I love you" you cuddled up to his chest and looked at your house filled with unpacked boxes.

Grayson chuckles and kisses your head. "You're forced to love me now
y/n, you're married to me"

You roll your eyes and look up at him.

"That's not the only reason why I love you stupid"

Grayson smiles and pushes you away slightly.

"Lets unpack" he cheers while walking over to some boxes.

"Fine" you whine and follow along.

You two unpack box after box finding cute little souvenirs from past dates and even a couple photographs framed in small picture frames.

"You remember this" you walk over to him holding a small promise ring.

"How could I forget it" Grayson grins and holds the small ring in his hands. "I proposed to you that day" he laughs.

"We were so young then" you laugh and wrap one of your arms around his waist.

"I knew since that day that you would become my wife even if it took you a while longer to say yes"

"Grayson we had dated for only a few months how were you so sure we would last that long?" you curiously asked.

Grayson looked down at you and softly smiled.

"I loved you and knew you did too even if you were too scared to admit it. I knew"

Your heart fluttered and it was as if you were falling in life with Grayson all over again.

"I need to find the poem you wrote to me!" you squealed while running over to some other boxes.

"Poem?" Graysons asks trailing behind you. "Y/n-"

"I love it" you laughed.

"No you don't you just like making fun of it" he pouts.

"That too" you tease.

"Come here" Grayson comes from behind and picks you up from tour waist.

He twirls you around causing you to laugh uncontrollably earning a couple of laughs from him too.

"Put me down," you say in between laughs.

After a few more seconds, he puts you down and turns you around so you are now facing him.

"I'm glad I get to call you my wife you know"

"I guess I'm glad I get to call you my husband" you mimic his words.

----

A/n

heheheh