i moved on || G.D.

After spotting you in the coffee place, Grayson was determined to propose marriage to you.

He even asked your parents for their blessing which they kindly granted not knowing what was actually going on.

Grayson decided to propose in public as he knew it was simpler that way or so he believed.

Christian planned to take you out on a date to this new restaurant in town and somehow Grayson figured this out through some of his sources, your best friend.

You had mentioned something about going out with Christian again to your best friend and she clearly went out and told people about it.

Grayson planned it out and decided to make a huge deal about it.

You had no clue what was about to happen.

You got dressed in a beautiful dusty pink dress and did your neutral makeup for the date.

Christian picked you up at a decent hour and kept a conversation going the whole ride there.

You were charmed and felt happy as he joked around and criticized a couple of tv show plots.

Once you two arrived, you order and chatted a while longer.

A performer sang and even a couple of people stood up to dance in the middle of it all.

"Let's go dance y/n" Christian stood up and offered his hand to you.

"I'm not the greatest dancer so don't say I didn't warn you" you laughed and so did he.

"You will do great" he praised.

Both of you headed to the floor and danced at a slow pace.

"Ladies and gentlemen please excuse this next man's singing,"  a person says on stage causing the laughter between you and Christain to fade.

Marry you by Bruno Mars plays and Grayson takes the stage.

You were shocked and surprised at first what was he doing.

His singing wasn't all that great but his dancing skills were a bit better.

He pointed at you and smiled with every lyric he sang and suddenly more people showed up and started dancing along.

You were overwhelmed and a but touched by the gesture.

Christian was overall confused about why Grayson sang such song but the confusion began to fade as he began to realize that Grayson was simply not your friend.

At the end of the song, Grayson rested his weight on one knee and asked the question.

"Y/n Y/l/n, will you marry me?" he panted.

You looked at him and all around you.

"I moved on I'm sorry" you mumbled under your breath and took Christians had before heading towards your table to retrieve some for your items.

You two left leaving Grayson with an engagement ring.

People around the restaurant talked amongst themselves and even offered to pay for his drinks but Grayson wasn't up for it.

He sat down and stared at the ring a while longer.

She moved on.

-

A/n

End it like this or a happy ending?