i loved you || E.D.

"I love you"

"We should take a break"

-

"

Oh," you said a bit sadden with the sudden exchange of words.

You had just said you loved him and his reaction wasn't the one expected.

"Y/n its just-" Ethan tried to explain himself.

"I should get going." you quickly stood up and began running to the other side where your apartment was.

Tears began to freely fall down your face while Ethan still stood on the other side feeling a bit frustrated with what had happened.

He wanted a break and that wasn't going to change but when you told him you loved him, something inside him felt whole again.

Ethan realized that he was in trouble and it was going to be hard to fix what was now broken so he decided to allow the pain to sink in for a couple of seconds.

After a few minutes had gone by, to numb his pain he decided to go out and drink as much alcohol as he could and did not think of the possible consequences that would rise the next day.

Meanwhile, you stayed in bed and cried until your eyes got so tired of crying that you fell asleep feeling an ache in your chest.

You didn't know if it was a definite break up but it sure felt like one.

Ethan, on the other hand, was too drunk to realize what he was doing and brought a girl from the bar home.

The girl was even drunker than Ethan was and she was unable to think for herself any longer.

Their clothes came off extremely quickly once inside Ethan's home and the tension became hard to resist.

Ethan commuted a mistake sleeping with that girl from the bad but he was so highly intoxicated with alcohol to realize it.

After spending the night together, both tiredly slept in the same bed until the sun rose up.

You couldn't sleep that well that night so early the next morning you showered and got ready to go out.

You wanted to talk to Ethan and explain to him why it took you longer to say that you loved him. After that, you planned to maybe end this whole "break" thing once and for all.

You took an uber there and went up the elevator to finally reach his apartment.

You knocked a couple of times before allowing him to open up.

Ethan heard the knocks and the headache he had wasn't making it easier to get up.

He heard a person make a noise beside him and when he looked, a girl's bareback was seen. The blanket that covered his and her body only covered her bottom half exposing the upper part of it.

Ethan quietly got up and grabbed a pair of boxers from his drawer before getting the door.

The closer he got to the door the more nervous you became as you began to think he wasn't going to open.