Give me a reason to stay V G.D.

Previously

"Who's this?"

-

You immediately froze in your spot and began to imagine different scenarios in your head if he found out this was Grayson standing before y'all.

The same Grayson you would talk about day in and day out. The person you would shed tears for. The person who had broken you.

The one who still owned your heart.

Your eyes met Graysons and in that instant, you made a decision that would alter everything.

"This is Ethan" you blurted out causing Graysons eyes to widen.

"It's so nice to meet you Ethan." your boyfriend extended his hand out to Grayson who gladly accepted it. "Y/n has told me the great thing about you"

"Did she now?" Grayson played along.

"How's Grayson? Still heartbroken I suppose" your boyfriend chuckled.

Grayson was furious and it was obvious but he kept his comments to himself instead.

"Let me guess she told you the whole story?" Grayson asked.

"She did, I'm just glad I was there when she needed me." he looked over at you and pulled you by your side.

A small smile formed on your lips as he kissed your cheek in a kind loving way.

Grayson simply watched and felt his heartbreak a little bit more each time.

"We should probably start watching that movie before its too late" you commented as you pulled away from your boyfriend and walked over to the small couch in your living room.

"I have some pillows and blankets here and the tv is connected to Netflix" you informed the two as they made their way over.

"Okay then let's just find something to watch"

After watching a total of two movies, your boyfriend excused himself for the night and left you and Grayson by yourselves.

"I should just go" Grayson mumbled as he picked up his bag

"Stay" you whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"Give me a reason to stay" Grayson repeated a line you once said.

Your eyes made eye contact with his and for a moment you remained there stuck in the in-between.

"I still love you"

-
A/n

I love these little series, to be honest.

Should I do more?