Señorita | G.D.

IV

3rd Person

The two young spirited lovers took a midnight stroll in Grayson's motorcycle and spend their time connecting with one another.

Grayson offered to take Aria to his place to chat a while longer, an offer Aria did not decline.

Once in the small motel room, both of them rested their bodies on the bed which soon lead to something more.

Aria's lips touched his in a subtle yet passionate way casing a bit of sexual tension to arise from the two.

It was harder and harder to resist.

That night their souls connected with one another in many different ways.

The sad reality about all of this was that he was leaving soon.

Something Aria was still not aware of.

The next morning Aria woke up before him and grabbed one of his shirts and shorts to wear before opening the blinds.

The sun was bright out causing Grayson to open his eyes to see the beautiful girl he had spent the night with.

"Morning" Aria smiled and walked over to where Grayson layed.

Grayson held himself up slightly to allow his lips to peck hers in a kind flirtatious way. "You're up early," he smiled.

"I have to go soon" she pouted and made her way towards the pile of clothes.

"Not yet" he pulled her by the arm and brought her to the edge of the bed where he was sitting now.

She stood between his legs and allowed her fingers to play with the light curls in his hair.

"Why is that?" Aria smirked.

"Come a little closer" Grayson teased raising up from his bed to meet her eyes.

Once again, their lips connected with one another in a more lustful way than before.

It was hard keeping them apart but little did Aria know this was only a bit temporary.

----
A/n

Next part is possibly the last one 😔