🎄 Office Party III E.D. 🎄

"Mom I will be leaving today" you mumbled into the phone.

"I thought you were driving here in a couple more days," your mother said through the phone.

"Change of plans, see you soon," you said before ending the call.

You took some of your luggage downstairs right after the party and the presents you were taking.

You were driving home tonight and planned to stay there earlier than expected.

Before driving all the way home, you changed clothes and made a cup of coffee.

Meanwhile, Ethan never went back inside the party as his thoughts remained rather unsettled at the moment.

After figuring out what to do, he rushed to his car on that late-night and drove back to your apartment.

You had left a long time ago and turned off your phone as you drove. Something Ethan wasn't aware of.

Ethan parked his car and rushed to get to your apartment.

Once he did, he knocked various times waiting for you to and we but nobody responded.

He decided to call you but once again he got no response.

He waited and waited until he decided it would be best to let you rest and handle everything tomorrow.

The next day came and you had arrived home where your mom greeted you with a grand hug just like the rest of the family.

You immediately went up to a spare room and slept for most of the day after you had called about leaving early.

Ethan nervously waited to see you in the office break room and couldn't wait to speak to you but that never occurred.

He called millions of times but had various conversations with your answering machine instead.

He panicked and preferred to go talk to you in your office that day.

He walked to your office and realized the light was off.

He continued to make his way inside and saw everything has been left in perfect order making him quite curious. Where could she be?