Give me a reason to stay VII G.D.

"Please stop" you screamed as your boyfriend stopped in the middle of his tracks.

"Why did you lie to me?" he whispers feeling a sting of disappointment hit him.

"I-" you sigh."I wanted to protect you"

"Protect me from what exactly?" he scoffs and takes a few steps forward clearly seeing a couple of tears stream down his face.

"I love him and I love you" you sob.

He shakes his head no and waits for you to continue your statement even though he knows it would hurt him.

"I love you so much but it can never compare to the love I have for him. He's my everything. He is my pain and my happiness. He completes me and understands me"

Grayson who stands behind you hears such words and is touched sentimentally.

Yet your now ex-boyfriend felt the need to kiss your lips abruptly in a signal of goodbye.

Something Grayson walked away from.

"I'm sorry no" you pushed him away.

"I know" your ex mumbles. "I just needed one last gesture of love before it was over" he sadly smiles and walks off leaving you by yourself.

You walk up to your apartment again and see Grayson sitting on the couch

"Did you mean what you said?" he asked.

"Yeah" you began walking towards him taking a seat next to him.

"I missed you" he looks over at you.

"I did too," you said wrapping your arms around him.

"I guess I have my reason" Grayson teases.

"Oh not this again" you laugh with him

---

A/n

Happy ending hehe