jessie's girl | G.D.

II

Grayson replayed the image of you and Jessie over and over in his head as he tried to understand what triggered his jealousy.

Of course, it was seeing you so bubbly with Jessie that triggered his jealousy but he wasn't willing to admit it.

It was something else he thought.

The next day came around and he saw you sitting outside in the patio by yourself giving him an opportunity to go up and talk to you.

He was a nervous wreck but he didn't back out.

"Hey" he mumbled as he walked closer to the table.

Once you heard his voice, you immediately put down your phone. And smiled up at him.

"Hey,"

"I haven't seen you in a while," Grayson uncomfortably stated while taking a seat right across from her.

"Uh. Yeah," you uncomfortably smiled back at him.

You had no idea what to say or what to talk about. Especially with Grayson.

After you told him that you liked him a while back, he would be dry in conversations making it a one-sided conversation almost.

That's exactly what happened here.

Without you realizing it.

Except for this time Grayson was experiencing it.

"So what classes did you get?" Grayson tried to keep the conversation going.

"Umm. I have a philosophy class and-" you began to say before you heard Jessie's voice.

"Y/n," Jessie smiled at the sight of you.

"You're out of class early," you chuckled.

Grayson sat there uncomfortably as Jessie took a seat next to you.

"Oh, by the way, Grayson this is Jessie," you smiled."Jessie this is Grayson"

Grayson forced a smile and greeted Jessie while Jessie did the same to him.

The tension between the two guys was obvious but you didn't see it that way.

At least not yet.

"Grayson is.." Jessie waited to hear your response.

"He's my friend." you clarified.

"Yeah we met a couple of months ago actually," Grayson explained. "We talked for a while but you know we are both busy people."

Jessie nods along and shifts in his seat. He realized what Grayson was doing making him feel a boy uncomfortable with the situation.

You check your phone and realize its almost time for class.

"I didn't realize its almost time for me to go." you stood up and grabbed your bag.

"I'll see you two later then." you kindly smiled at them and waved before walking off.

"I'll walk you." Jessie followed behind.

Grayson stayed back and sadly watched as he realized maybe he should of never let you go.

---
A/n

How are you guys liking it so far?

15+ votes for a new part.

<3