🎄 Office Party IV E.D. 🎄

A couple of days passed and you haven't been seeing anywhere near the office.

Christmas Eve was tomorrow meaning everyone would be going on Christmas vacation soon.

Ethan knew he was running out of time.

So he tried calling and showing up to your apartment multiple times in those couple of days but had no positive results.

He resulted to his last and only option.

"Please tell me where she is" Ethan begged as he followed your friend around the small break room.

"Why should I? You acted like a total jerk to her that day at the party." your friend responded back defending you.

"I know I did. That's why I want to go find her and apologize but I can't find her anywhere. "

"That sounds like a personal problem"

Ethan huffs and tries his best to remain cool as he needs your friends to help badly.

"I'm begging you.  Please, please help me" he pleads again.

Your friend sorta got tired of him and finally gave in.

"What is it you need help on?"

Ethan widely smiled and couldn't control his happiness as he hugged your best friend.

"Okay okay please move away" your friend joked.

Ethan pulled away and began asking questions about your location.

"So where is y/n?" Ethan impatiently asked.

"She left back home. It's only a couple of hours away. I have the address so I'll send it to you"

Ethan nodded along and eagerly waited for your friend to send him the address.

Seconds after Ethan received the address and rushed out the door.

"Good luck" your friend hollered as Ethan rushed to the elevator.

When Ethan got to his car, he drove home and packed a couple of items of clothing messily into a suitcase. He took a couple of toiletries with him too and then rushed out the door not waiting anytime.

He headed back to his car and drove to the address he was given.

Ethan was quite nervous and scared as he practiced what he would say to you once he got there.

He did like you. A lot. He just didn't realize it until after everything that happened. 

Meanwhile at your mom's house.

"Are you seriously not going to answer him?" your sister asked as she held your phone in her hands.

"No, and who told you to turn my phone on in the first place" you question as you grabbed your phone back from her.

"I wanted to take a couple of pictures on your phone. Sorry miss grumpy pants" she teased as she walked back into the kitchen leaving you in the living room by yourself.