🎄Home for the Holidays III G.D. 🎄

Y/n P.O.V

I pulled away fairly quickly making him look over at me slightly concerned.

I brush it off once Lisa begins talking causing me to put on my best fake smile.

"Y/n told me you weren't going to make it. What changed?" she asks.

Grayson gave me a sympathetic look before softly smiling at his mother.

"I wanted to spend time with all of you guys especially y/n" he mumbled looking straight at me.

I simply faked smiled while his mom looked at him with awe.

"You should probably shower and rest up," I say in the kindest tone possible.

"That's a great idea. I hope you don't mind but Y/n is settled in your room" Lisa says.

"I don't mind it one bit," Grayson says as he walks in and begins walking over to the stairs.

"I'll wait down here," I say as he goes up the stairs.

Graysons P.O.V

Her smile seemed force ever since I saw her and I knew the cause of it.

I went up the stairs until I finally reached the room that y/n and I would share.

I open the door and notice the unmade bed and a laptop sitting on top of a blanket.

I slightly smile and head over to the shower.

After a while, I head back into my room and find a grey sweatshirt and a pair of black jeans to wear.

I was planning to sleep but I need all the time I can get with y/n before everything goes south because of me.

Y/n P.O.V

Grayson took his time then came down here and say with me on the couch.

We didn't speak but we watched movies until he fell asleep.

I got up and headed over to the room where I was before he got here.

I sat there contemplating everything that I felt.

I felt unsteady and anxious. To be honest it was confusing and troubling being in such a state.

I wanted it to go away.

I stayed like this for a while until I finally felt strong enough to face Grayson.

Ever since he got here something felt off, and I need answers.

I head downstairs and see Lisa and Sean walking out the door.

"Y/n we are going to shop for some last-minute stuff so we will be here kinda late. There is some food in the fridge and cabinets feel free to grab anything you like. Also, Ethan is out with his friends he will be back later" she smiles.

"Thank you so much. Have fun shopping" I chuckle as they step out.

I stand there looking at the door when I feel someone's presence next to me. 

I turn to look at him and stare.

Yet I don't see that spark or sense that feeling I used to feel when I was around him.

"Did something happen?"I question him as I walk over to the couch.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Ever since you got here I felt- I sensed something was- off. I-i-i doesn't know" I mumble.

"There is nothing wrong," he says as he tries to grab a hold on my hand.

I felt that blandness again.

I felt it flowing through my body.

I felt it.

"See I feel it," I say sounding a bit surprised.

"Can I explain myself first?"

"Grayson, what are you talking about?" I say furrowing my eyebrows.

"Let me just explain before you-"

"Before I what?" I say as tears begin forming in my eyes.

"I didn't think- I was- just let me explain"

"Explain what?!" I say through gritted teeth as I got up from the couch.

"Y/n pleads to listen" he mumbles.

"I am?!"

"It happened once..."

He broke me