Trouble III G.D.

"Isn't this lovely" you whispered once you two exited the principal's office.

"So where are we going first babe" Grayson teasingly smirked.

You annoyingly rolled your eyes and faked a perky yet gleeful tone to distract him from your infuriating thoughts.

Who did he think he was? You thought.

"Never call me babe ever again got it?" you retorted back and began walking away hoping he would follow.

Gladly he did.

"Why is that?" he asked.

"I have a boyfriend" you responded looking back at him to see a huge grin on his face.

"Do you now?" he scoffs.

"I do but that's not what I'm supposed to be talking about" you cockily answered and began showing him some shortcuts and allowed him to explore around.

"I won't be needing any of these shortcuts you know?" Grayson takes a step forward causing you to back up.

"I'm forced to show you them" you scoff.

"Do you now?"

God, he is so annoying. You thought to yourself

"Yes, I do so please stop asking that same freak question" you rambled on causing him to look at you in complete amazement and awe.

He liked girls with fire and you were clearly one of them.

"Looks like someone doesn't like my company does they?" he teases taking a few steps toward pushing you against the wall unable to escape.

"You bring out the worst in me what do you think?" you said avoiding his daring and intimidating stare.

You continued to look down until his hand softly tilted your chin up allowing him to make eye contact with you.

"I think I'm bringing out the best in you" he begins to lean in.

You stand still unable to move as his lips come closer to yours.

You allow yourself to kiss his plump soft lips one time before You push him away.

"What the hell is your problem?!?!?" you exclaimed loudly. "I told you I had a boyfriend" you defended yourself hoping this one slip up will not be counted against You.

"I don't think you do" he smirks. "Not anymore." he darkly chuckles.

"You're sick" you retort and begin walking away.

He follows a behind you and pulls you by the arm.

"You kissed me first" he defends.

"I certainly did not" you replied.

"Admit it" his smirk widens.

"No, now let me go" you release your hand from his grip and walk as quickly as can away from him.

"You'll be back" he screams from behind.

You stop mid in your tracks and say
"You're just trouble." you laugh. "I'm not into trouble" you lastly say before disappearing into the hallway.

----

A/n

I have new imagines ideas hehe.
Also if you have any imagines request don't hesitate, comment, or pm your request and I will get it done loves.

Love you.

<3