Señorita | G.D.

III

3RD Person

After Aria left Grayson at the party, Grayson managed to ask Claudia what time Aria was off work and where should he wait for her.

Claudia wanted to pair up the two informed Grayson to wait behind the dinner for her to exit at a certain time.

Grayson kept that in mind and headed back to his hotel for the night.

Grayson remembered Aria.

She was an old friend he had lost contact with and that's why he recognized her that day at the dinner.

He used to have a small crush on her but was never brave enough to speak about it to her.

...

The next day, Grayson waited for Aria behind the dinner taking a seat near the back door as Aria was still not out.

Aria was unaware of Grayson's presence until she took a step out of the door.

"Aria!" he spoke causing Aria to turn around and face her.

"Grayson I can't," she mumbled and tried walking away but failed as Grayson stood up and stood in her way.

"I'm not going anywhere." Grayson took a step closer to her.

The space between both of their bodies as small as their chest almost touched.

Their eyes met and their breathing became a bit uneven as they were both nervous.

"You left last time. No goodbyes," she spoke while keeping her eyes set on his.

"I left but I'm back." he smiled. "At least for now."

"I guess I can accept that," she smirked. "For now."

----
A/n

15 votes?

^^^
Also, I'm doing the votes number thing because it gives me time to write the next parts so yeah.....