🎄 Surprise E.D. 🎄

Faiths P.O.V

I was nervous today that all I did was look at myself in the mirror.

The outfit I wore was causal yet not too tight for obvious reasons.

I slightly smiled and turned my body so my right profile would be seen in the long length mirror.

I looked down at my still nonexistent belly and couldn't help but imagine what was to come.

*Flashback*

I impatiently tapped my foot on the floor as I sat in front of the doctor's desk waiting to hear my test results.

I was late this month which sorta frighten me.

What if I'm not pregnant?

What if I can't get pregnant

Oh this is way too stressful

I could have taken a test at home, but I wanted to be sure.

My brain is a mess so I try taking deep breaths to calm me down.

Next thing I know the door creams open revealing my doctor with my file in hand.

"Mrs. Dolan," she says as she takes a seat in front of me.

"Am I pregnant?" I nervously ask.

"That was straight to the point" she lightly chuckles as she sets my file down.

"I'm sorry, I'm just way too nervous" I mumble.

"Right" she smiles before clearing her throat. "The blood test showed that you are indeed pregnant Mrs.Dolan"

My face dropped as I was now in shock.

I'm pregnant

**

"Faith, are you almost ready?" Ethan kindly asks from outside the door.

"Almost" I screamed back as I dusted off my shirt and adjusted it a bit before walking out of the restroom.

"Aren't you beautiful?" Ethan says as he steps closer to me.

He cups one of my cheeks in his hands and kisses my lips gently lingering them on mine for a bit.

"Beautiful is an understatement" he exaggerates.

"I love you," I say wrapping my hands around his neck.

"I love you" he repeats wrapping his hands around my waist.

My eyes look deeply into his making me feel slightly more confident about the surprise I have planned.

"I have a present for you," I say.

"More like a surprise" I smile as I push a couple of strands off his face.

"Do you now?" he chuckles as he packs my lips.

"Yes I do, now let's go," I say gently pushing him off me and intertwining our hands together.

A smile forms in his face as I pull him all down the stairs to the couch near the Christmas tree.

"Isn't it too early for Christmas presents?"

"Shut up its never too early" I comment as I make him sit on the couch.

A rush of adrenaline runs through me as my nerves begin to kick in once again.

I know he will like this surprise but half of me still feel so nervous to see his reaction.

I pace around the room before I finally settle.

"Babe are you okay?" he laughs at how nervous I am.

"Yes let me get the box, "I say as I quickly rush to get the wrapped present.

I bring the wrapped box to him and place it in front of him.

"You can open it whenever you are ready," I say as I stand in front of him and the box.

He furrows his eyebrows and looks at me slightly concerned.

"Its nothing bad I promise"I give him a reassuring smile.

He nods and begins unwrapping the box.

Once he opens it he finds various color full balloons filling the box.

"Really" he chuckles.

"Keep going" I insist.

Next, he found lots of tissue paper filling the box.

He looks at me but I simply smile in return.

After that he finally found something.

"I love this," he said as he pulled out a frame with a picture of us on our wedding day.

"There's more"

"Now I feel bad I didn't get you anything," he says as he grabs another frame.

This time it was empty.

"Faith what is this?" he asks.

"Its a picture frame" I nervously laugh.

"I know but why is it by itself" he chuckles.

It's now or never.

"It's my Christmas present" I smile.

He looks at me with a confused facial expression before I finally speak.

"I gave you that picture frame because I wanted you to have somewhere to put the picture of our baby"

"Faith what baby," he asks completely clueless.

"This one," I say pointing at my belly.

His eyes go wide as a smile quickly forms on his face.

"No way," he says as he stands up from his seat.

I simply nod my head as I feel tears forming in the corner of my eyes.

"No way," he says as he rushes over to me and engulfs me into a hug.

"You're going to be a dad" I happily say.

"OMG IM GOING TO BE A DAD," he says spinning me around causing me to laugh at him.

"Surprise"

-

A/n

Day 2 complete hehe