one night | G.D.

It was Saturday night and the large house was yet again filled with strangers ready to party.

The smell of vodka reeked from his lips and the calming tone of his voice made it obvious he was highly intoxicated with something more than just alcohol.

"Babe," Marco mumbled over to you.

You scrunched your nose in disgust and tried your best to keep his hands from touching your shoulder.

"Marco you promised this was going to end," you said into his ear.

"But babe," he grinned. "This is soooo fun." he smiled cheekily swaying his body to the rhythm of the loud music that blared through the house.

"This isn't fun," you mumbled and looked up into his dull-colored eyes.

"Just dance with me," Marco said before pushing his body closer to yours.

"I'm leaving," you said before pushing him off you and running through the crowd.

The number of people found in the house made it difficult to fund your way out but you were glad to see the front porch after a couple of minutes.

Cars were parked all around the block and the music inside the house was heard loud and clear where you were standing.

Your car was blocked in so you decided to text a friend to come to pick you up. Of course, they answered a couple of minutes later but they agreed to come as soon as possible.

That is why you waited. You waited in the front of the porch of the house you lived in and the longer you stood outside Marco's house the more you realized how different your lives were.

He had become an important public figure, according to many media outlets, but little did they know what happened when the cameras were off.

Yet he wasn't always like this.

And with that thought, you decided to waltz back into the house.

Part of you that the old Marco was still in there somewhere and you were hoping to find him today.

You pushed through the crowd once again to find Marco kissing another girl's lips as passionately as he could.

You didn't even react immediately. You stood there with a blank expression waiting for something to click.

Yet nothing happened.

You turned away and headed back outside for the second time tonight and you wondered why you stayed.

Why did you keep choosing to stay with Marco?

Suddenly your thoughts were interrupted.

"Y/n let's go" your friend called from inside her car.

You zoned back into reality and walked over to her car opening the passenger's seat and stepping inside.

"Marco and his stupid fucking parties," your friend shook her head in annoyance. "I'm getting tired of him doing this to you and-"