jessie's girl | G.D.

III

Grayson stayed back that day in the patio and wished Jessie wasn't in the picture giving him the opportunity to be with you.

All he could try to do now was win you over. It wasn't the best option to be completely honest but he had lost his chance.

With that idea in mind, Grayson found out through Jacob where your class was and the time it ended so he could wait for you there.

It was a good idea at the time but little did he know that Jessie does the same thing every day.

Grayson stood near your classroom and waited a couple of minutes before Jessie also showed up.

Jessie was skeptical once he saw Grayson waiting for you as he began to realize his intentions.

"Hey," Jessie greeted Grayson causing his face to drop.

Grayson was disappointed that Jessie stood in front of him waiting for you to come to outclass too.

He wanted to have some time alone with you but he knew that was no longer going to happen.

"Hey," Grayson replied back.

An awkward silence remained between the two the rest of the time they stood there creating an unwelcoming tension.

Once you stepped out of your classroom you were surprised to see Grayson standing a couple of feet from Jessie.

What was he doing here? Was the only question that ran through your mind.

"Hey?" you said in between the two guys.

"Hey," Grayson smiled causing Jessie to roll his eyes.

"I didn't know you- it's odd seeing you here." you nervously chuckled.

"I'm waiting for Jacob actually." Grayson lied.

"Oh well he's still inside bit he will be out soon," you assured him as you looked over at Jessie who was a bit tense.

"I guess I'll see you around Grayson," you replied trying to make this whole situation a bit better.

" yeah," he quietly replied.

Grayson watched both of you disappear down some stairs and waited for Jacob to come out.

"So how did it go?" Jacob asked once outside.

"Jessie," he sighed.

"I'm sorry but I did warn you about him."

"I know but I'm not giving up so easily," Grayson mumbled.

Meanwhile, Jessie took you to a quiet spot for you two to talk.

"Are you and Grayson..." he pauses. "Like umm..ex's or like something like that."

You begin laughing a bit and shake your head no. "Nope we're just friends," you reassured him.

"Why would you-"

"No reason" Jessie tries hiding his jealousy as best he can.

----
A/n

I have no idea how I will end this or how many more parts I will write so please help me

15+ votes for next part

<3