🎄Gifts E.D. 🎄

Today you had to go Christmas shopping and you had no idea what you were going to buy your older brother ( or your best boyfriend)

You had gone to various stores, but you had no idea what a guy would like for Christmas and you didn't want to buy a crappy gift card or get him something that wasn't going to be useful.

You wandered around the mall and finally walked into another store.

Once again you tried looking through the racks and accessories, but you had no luck as you had no idea what to get them.

A guy walked by and seemed kind of miserable shopping.

It was quite funny honestly.

He was also kind of cute. You thought as he walked around the section you were in.

You needed help and the only way to figure out what he would like is by asking a guy for their opinion.

Luckily there was a cute guy around here so this was your chance.

It was nerve-wracking going up to him at first so you hesitated a lot as you walked over.

Once you did, you quickly tapped on his shoulder to get his attention and smiled as he faced you.

"Hi I'm sorry to bother you, but would you be willing to help me with something?" You nervously ask with a smile forming on your face as his beautiful facial features capture your eye.

"I don't know if I might be of help but sure" he lightly chuckles.

You blush slightly at his comment and begin explaining what you need help on.

"So I have to buy a gift for this guy and I don't know what to get him and I don't what him to hate it so please help me" you rambled on.

You look over at him and see his in shock after you spoke in a quick manner.

"I'm so sorry I spoke too fast" you apologized.

"Oh no it is not that," he said. "Is this guy like your boyfriend or something?" he nervously asked.

Ethan also found you to be quite attractive and also found your nervous state a bit amusing.

"Of course not" you quickly spoke facepalming yourself. "What I meant was, this gift of for my brother (best boyfriend), not my boyfriend," you said.

"Oh" he gloomily answers

"I don't have a boyfriend sorry I made that way to hard to explain" you nervously chuckle.

"So your brother likes to work out?" Ethan says as he changes the topic.

"He works out all the time, why?" you curiously ask.

"Well, I think a perfect gift for him would be working out clothes. I think I know what he would like" he smiles as he wanders off while you follow behind.

We reach the active sports/gym section of the store and you see him pull a couple of muscle shirts, sweats, and shorts out of stacks and racks nearby.

"I think he would like these" he gestures to the clothes he picked out.

"Excellent" you cheerfully say.

"I can carry them as we walk over to the counter," he says right before you grab them off his hands.

"What a gentleman" you joke.

"Always" he smirks.

You turn away hiding the pinkish color of your cheeks as you two walk over to the counter.

You talk and chat while you wait and get to know one another.

You pay for the clothes and both of you head out.

"I should leave you to your shopping thank you so much for your help" you cheerfully say.

"I'm glad I could help," he says.

You smile back at him one last time and wave goodbye as you walk away.

Ethan stood there and something struck him. He never asked for your name.

"Hey wait!" he called after you.

You turn around and furrowed your eyebrows waiting for him to speak.

"I forgot to ask for your name" he exclaimed.

"Y/n!" you responded.

"I'm Ethan!" he chuckles.

"How about I join you y/n?" he asks as he begins walking over to you.

Your heart flutters hearing your name being called out by him.

"I would love that" you sheepishly respond.

"Okay," he smiles as he stands right next to you.

The rest of the day was spent shopping next to the acute and caring boy you met while shopping for gifts.

-