Remember E.D.

It's been a while since you and Ethan broke up, but for some reason, you couldn't stop thinking about the memories you shared.

They kept replaying in your mind over and over again haunting you, but then again you didn't mind it as much.

You wanted to feel close to him even after you went your separated ways. The only thing you wished you could remember was the last kiss you shared with him.

"Rox is it weird I can't remember the last time we kissed?" you asked your best friend while she snooped around your room.

"Why do you want to remember that y/n? I thought you were trying to move on." She was right. You had to move on.

The only problem was, you couldn't.

He was a very important person in your life that it wasn't that simple to move on. Especially now that you couldn't remember your last kiss.

"I am, it's just-" you sigh. "I just didn't know that was the last time, you know?"

"If I would have known, i-" she cuts you off.

"Look y/n, I know this is hard but trying to remember something that happened a while ago isn't going to make things better. Trust me."

You sadly nodded along and tried thinking of other non-Ethan related things.

Maybe you should go on a trip

Hawaii?

Australia?

Colorado?

Colorado!

You always wanted to visit there and the cold might ease your heart pain.

It's settled. You thought to yourself.

"Rox how about we go on a trip to Colorado?" you ask sounding quite excited about it.

"Y/n I'm going home to visit family. I'm sorry" she comfortably smiles at me.

"It's not a big deal" you lied looking away from her.

"Maybe you should go explore Colorado by yourself," she suggests.

"Rox I would be lonely." you pouted.

"Its a new experience y/n, and I think it will help you get over whatever you are going through. Or at least help you forget for a while."

She is proving good points.

"I'll think about it."

-----