The Invitation G.D

You sit there looking over the mail you just received when you come across what seems to be an invitation.

You begin to open the envelope when you see his name written in a fancy cursive font.

You have been invited to attend the wedding of Grayson Bailey Dolan and Samantha Grace Percy.

His wedding.

He invited you to his wedding.

You and he broke up after high school pursuing different things in life.

Ever since then Grayson never left your mind.

Every now and then the thought of him made you cry of sadness as you lost all contact with him till now.

The love you had for him never faded and was still strong.

The only thing you wanted to do was see him again. You wanted to tell him you loved him but now it was far too late.

He is getting married.

You looked over the invitation a couple of times deciding if this was a good idea to attend.

You should attend, right?

He was like your best friend once but would it be too difficult? You asked yourself.

Meanwhile, you were thinking whether to attend or not, Grayson sat next to his fiance going through the people who had RSVP already.

"Do you think y/n would come?" Samantha his fiance asks.

Grayson sits there thinking about you and thinking about your reaction when you received the invitation to his wedding.

"I don't know she could be busy or something, "he says.

"Well I mean she is your best friend I don't think she would miss this" Samantha says.

If she only knew you two were more than friends.

Grayson always thought of you after you guys broke up.

He planned on contacting you again after he finished school but Samantha came into the picture.

His feelings for you never changed but he decided it was time to move on.

A few months back he saw you sitting inside a little cafe working on your computer.

He was about to go over there but decided it wouldn't help him see you before the proposal.

He was now doubtful of his marriage and wanted to end things.

The thing that was stopping him was your feelings.

He was afraid you didn't feel the same way he did so he didn't risk it.

If he could only man up and say what he feels maybe he would have been marrying someone else.

---

A/n

Part two coming soon