Attention G.D.

"Babe, I'm not trying to be rude, but how much longer is this going to take?" You hesitantly ask.

"I don't know" he coldly says as he continues to look at his computer.

"I just wanted to go out or something. Maybe a movie or dinner" 

"Y/n I'm busy" he responds.

"Okay," you sigh. Slightly disappointed.

Grayson was editing this week's video, and let's just say it was taking longer than expected.

You lay back down and scrolled through your phone as you waited for him to finish.

While scrolling through Instagram, you saw many cute edits of the twins and smiled to yourself.

As you continued to scroll through, you find a video that was way too funny.

You begin laughing a bit too loud causing Grayson to turn his attention away from his computer.

"Can you please go somewhere else? You are distracting me" Grayson says sounding a bit irritated as he turns around to look at you.

"Grayson, I'm just laying here. Ethan will be here soon, chill"

"Y/n leave" he rudely says.

"Grayson-"

"Now" he demands.

You glare over at him and roll your eyes in annoyance as you grab your phone and walk out your shared bedroom.

Fighting leads you nowhere. You thought.

You step into the kitchen and look around trying to figure out what to do with your free time.

Not long after the bell rings indicating Ethan is finally here.

You run over to the door and quickly open it.

"Well look who it is" you chuckle.

"Nice seeing you again y/n," Ethan says as you let his walkthrough.

"Grayson is in our room editing," you say as you close the door behind him.

"Thanks" he smiles as he starts walking over to your room.

"I'm making dinner by the way if you want to stay over," you say loudly for him to hear.

"I would love to" he answers back and continues to make his way towards your room.

You see him walking inside giving you just enough time to make some pasta.

You began cooking, which served as a distraction as both of them edited this week's video.

After some time goes by, you call Ethan and Grayson to the table as you had already served the food.

"This looks appetizing" Ethan compliments as he sat across from you.

"It is," you say with a smile.

Grayson didn't speak much through the dinner.