Remember IV E.D.

All-day was spent inside the small hotel room hoping the once-forgotten memory would come back.

You didn't feel energized. You didn't feel anything as a matter a fact. You just felt incomplete and hungry.

After a couple of minutes of hearing your stomach growl, you hesitantly got out of bed and changed into a more suitable outfit than your PJs.

You got dressed and found a pizza place nearby making your heart hop of joy.

Before you got there, Ethan had spent most of his day trying to film something rather exciting for the video but failed to do it without his twin brother.

After filming for a couple of hours, Ethan decided to get pizza in a nearby place.

He set up his camera a couple of tables distanced and asked for a pineapple pizza which caused the waiter to look at him weirdly. Ethan brushed it off and rushed to press stop in the recording.

The camera slipped off his hands which caused him to quickly catch it a couple of inches away from the floor before it actually fell.

Unexpectedly right when Ethan was about to get up. The bell rang indicating someone was here.

A familiar face it was.

----
A/n

I think one last part will do. What do you think?

It's also late and I'm tired so sorry it's short <3