I love you E.D.

Serenity and Ethan were two people who loved each other deeply but didn't admit it.

They weren't even dating yet since both were too stubborn to talk about their true feelings.

It was hard for them.

Yet sometimes not too hard

Serenity

I walk around the drunken teens who dance around with red solo cups filled with more alcohol.

Typical.

I walk past most of them as I make my way for a bottle of water.

As I make my way over I see Ethan having the time of his life as he talks to some random girl.

I glare at the angrily bit decided to get some payback.

A devilish grin begins to form on my face as I come up with an idea.

You won't see it coming

Ethan

The party wasn't as fun as always but I mean its still a party.

Everyone gathered around a spin the bottle game and mischievous smirked at one another.

Serenity took a seat right in front of me and to be honest I wasn't too happy about it.

Narrator

The game of spin the bottle started off calmly as none of the stubborn lovers had spin yet but once they did hell broke loose.

It was finally Serenitys turn.

She spun the bottle making it turn and turn and turn until it finally stopped.

Serenity with her soft eyes looked up to see who it landed on and for her eyes she was amazed.

Matthew

Matthew was a cute jock that would be very kind and sweet to you once you get to know him.

Ethan was absolutely jealous of him and his ways of showing it was obvious.

His eyes turned a darker shade of color as he glared at Matthew with pure spite and anger.

Serenity half-smiled at Matthew as she scooted closer to him causing him to do the same.

"Didn't I get lucky" Matthew smirks.

Serenity lightly chuckles as Matthew places his hand on her cheek pulling her closer to him.

Ethan sits there indignated as his knuckles turn pale white as clutches his fist closed.

Ethan sat there in pure anger as Serenity's and Matthew's lips touched in a delicate yet roughly way.

Once they parted Serenity bit her lip in a sexily way that made a grin form on her face.

It was Matthew's turn now.

Matthew spun the bottle until it stopped landing on Serenity.

They both chuckle and scoot up again.

As they lean in Ethan was fed up with it and stands up.

Everyone looks at him in confusion as he grabs Serenity.

Serenity stands up and looks at Ethan with furrow eyebrows.

Ethan drags Serenity away from everyone into an empty room.

Serenity

Ethan drags me all the way to a room and makes me walk in.

He closes the door behind him and releases me from his grip.

"What the hell is your problem " I spit.

He runs his hand through his hair in a frustrating manner as he paces around the room.

"Why did you fucking kiss him " he angrily states.

"What does it matter to you huh? I'm only playing a game like the rest of the" I say with an attitude.

"You aren't allowed to do that," he says taking a step closer to me.

"I'm not allowed?! You don't own me" I say pushing his chest with my finger.

"I just don't want to kiss some other guy?!"

"Why is that," I ask.

"Because"

"Because what Ethan?!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU," he says loud and clear making all the anger and frustration vanish from my face.

"Oh fuck i-" he rambles before I cut him off.

"Why did you just say that"

"I-"

"Do you even mean it?" I say looking at him with glossy eyes.

"Of course I do" he softly says as he walks over to me and places his hand in my cheek.

He caresses it softly with his thumb and brings my face closer to me.

"I love you Serenity" he whispers.

"I love you too" I smile.

Ethan smiles back and leans in to kiss you but then the door opens.

"Aww you guys are so cute," a girl says.

Both of us look over at her with eyebrows furrowed clearly confused.

"Everyone hears you guys" she chuckles.

Ethan turns back to me and holds my hand before he speaks.

"So are we official or no?" he chuckles.

"Wow love that girlfriend proposal E." I joke.

"I'm sorry to let me rephrase that. Will you Serenity be my official girlfriend?"

"Of course" I laugh as I wrap my hands around his neck bringing him closer.

"Still cute," the girl says still standing behind us.

-

A/n

This girl in the back kept ruining the kiss hahaha