Jessie's girl | G.D.

V

Time suddenly froze the instant Grayson's thoughts were said out into the open.

Everyone moved around them dancing to the next song while you and Grayson stood in the same spot as before.

Grayson could no longer contain what he was feeling. He was scared of rejection but his fragile heart could no longer hide his true emotions.

You, on the other hand, attempted to understand what was going on.

He said he loved you.

Grayson, the guy who you had grown an emotional attachment to months prior, was telling you he loved you.

But did you love him?

You simply didn't know.

"Grayson i-" you turn around to face him.

"Don't love me?" he took a step forward.

"I need a minute or two to think about it.", you mumbled.

"A minute?" Grayson asked feeling his little heart shatter.

"Yes a minute I don't know this- you said you- " you stumbled quickly before Jessie walked towards you.

"What's going on?" he asked as he watched your frustrated facial expression.

"I have to go," you glanced over at Grayson before running off.

This was too much.

Jessie and Grayson.

It was simply too much to take in.

---

A/n

And Thank you all for reading this.
This whole miniseries eventually be part of a book but I hope you enjoyed it.

20+ votes for next imagine

<3