Sorry II E.D.

You hesitantly reach for your phone and dial his number for the hundredth time this week.

Yet you stop yourself right when you were about to click call.

Part of you wanted to call but the other half wanted to keep your phone and your new location a secret from him.

You didn't want him to find you.

You didn't want to hear any more lies and broken promises repeated over and over again.

You were done with that, but it seemed harder and harder each day to get over him.

Grayson knew where you were and called you every now and then to check up on you.

He never mentioned Ethan's name and he never mentioned yours to him.

Until one day Ethan realized you were on the phone with him.

"Grayson?" Ethan called out while walking into Grays's apartment.

"Y/n I don't know what to tell you" he mumbles into his phone without realizing Ethan's standing right behind him.

"You can't just call him-" Grayson whispers and turns around to face Ethan.

Ethan stands there in shock waiting for at least an explanation.

"Ethan, how long have you been standing there?" Grayson nervously speaks while ending the call with you.

"Why didn't you tell me y/n changed her phone number?" he bitterly speaks.

"That doesn't concern you"

Ethan scoffs and takes a step forward feeling a little defensive.

"It does concern me because y/n is the one I love. The one I would die for. Y/n is my everything" Ethan claims.

"Odd way of showing it. Y/n left and deleted you for a reason. That reason being you leaving on secret dates and whatnot with that ex of yours" Grayson retorted. "She didn't deserve all that bullshit."

"Don't you think I know that. I know what I did was wrong but I need to apologize to her say sorry for my mistakes"

"Sorry isn't enough" Grayson replies before Ethan charges at him.

The only reason why he does is to get his phone to call you.

Since Grayson wasn't aware too much about what was going on he tries fighting back while Ethan takes his phone and runs to his brother's room. Locking the door.

"DONT YOU DARE CALL HER ETHAN" Grayson hits on the door multiple times.

The phone rings and this time the call goes through.

No stupid message was heard saying the phone was out of range.

It was ringing.

"Grayson I heard Ethan's voice please don't tell me he knows" your worried voice is heard through the phone.

Ethan slightly smiles hearing your voice but begins to let a couple of sobs out.

"I'm so sorry y/n" he quivers.

On the other end of the phone, your eyes begin to water hearing the sound of his voice being heard on the other line.

You were going to speak but no words could express the way you felt in that instant so you kept quiet.

"Y/n please don't shut me out and come back. Come back to me" he begs.

"I'm sorry no"

-

A/n

I think this is the last part of this because... Idk what else to add to it so yeah

💞