Fight II G.D.

Grayson calmed down after a couple of hours and sat there feeling the remorse that haunted him.

The words he said were harsh and ruthless. It was clear to him that you were hurt by them as the image of you crying and you kicking him out replayed in his head over and over again.

He didn't try calling or texting because he knew you wouldn't listen to anything he would say.

The only way for him to apologize properly was in person.

Of course, he knew where to find you because you worked at the mall in a stand that sold many cute specialized gifts near the food court area.

He rushed out his room down to his car and drove to the mall.

He walked fast pace trying to find you when he finally saw you fixing something that was crooked.

A smile made its way to his face as he walked towards you.

"Y/n" he called out.

You turned to face him drastically making your facial expression drop.

Seeing him created a whirlpool of emotions surge.

It angered you seeing his presence near you after all the things he said.

He wasn't going to be forgiven that easily.

You turned your back at him and continued to organize everything.

"Y/n I know you probably don't want to talk but that is fine because I need you to listen," Grayson says as he gets closer to you.

"No" you coldly say moving away.

"Please I just need you to hear me out" he pleads.

"I did hear you out, remember?" you say trying to hide the pain and anger that rushed through your veins.

"I didn't mean that y/n You have to understand that"

"Understand?" she scoffs "please I understood everything you said loud and clear," you say as you move around some more organizing the other side.

He follows behind and tries to convince you.

"I was mad and I didn't want to hurt you but I did and I-" he says before you stop him.

"I don't want to hear anything else," you say looking at him once more than backing away.

"I don't want to fight any more," you say.

"Yeah me neither so lets just put it aside and-" he says cheerfully as he believes everything is resolved.

"I said I don't want to fight not that I forgave you," you say as your voice cracks.

Grayson's facial expression becomes dull as he realized what you meant.

"No.," he says.

"I'm not letting things end like this"

"I can't even say I feel sorry about it," you say coldly.

"Y/n it doesn't have to happen like this. We could talk. I could fix this to give me a chance. "

"I wish I could give you a chance to fix it but there's nothing left to fix," you say as you see the next person for your shift came in.

"Everything is organized. I got to go" you say as you turn over and you see Grayson's sorry eyes and gloomy face.

Words are better left unsaid sometimes.

---

A/n

I actually have a happy ending for this so part 3?