i moved on | G.D.

You left Grayson's apartment 5 months ago feeling devastated and heartbroken after hearing Grayson explain why he chose to break up with you.

"it's not you, it's me"

"We can still be friends"

"I will never stop loving you"

Breaking up with someone is always hard especially once you begin building a life together.

You had moved into Grayson's apartment months prior and had even planned to travel more often with one another.

You thought this was it. You believed Grayson was the man you were bound to marry one day. Obviously, that didn't work out so it was a bit hard to adjust to that idea.

Being single after being with someone for so long causes you to change ones dynamically.

You have to be more self-sufficient and have to get things like groceries and paying bills done by yourself.

Dating hasn't been fun either.

Some people you found strange while some you found extremely boring.

It was hard to find someone that would be better or equally as good as Grayson you thought.

That was until you met Christian.

He wasn't boring or strange, to say the least. He was a charming guy with a good sense of humor and his style was bold and casual which you absolutely adored.

You have been on two dates with him and it was absolutely amazing.

The first date he took you on consisted of a drive-in movie and a couple of milkshakes and burgers afterward.

After that the next time he took you out he decided to go a bit more casual.

He took you to this amazing Italian restaurant and allowed you to talk almost the whole night.

That wasn't all.

We drove all night around the city and even stopped in some places to chat and even explore.

He mostly talked then but god you didn't mind listening to that man talk.

The night didn't end until like 4 in the morning or later than that because the morning sun had begun to shine its light upon us.

It was quite exciting to see the morning sunrise.

You had never felt this happy in the past 5 months.

After everything that had happened, this was the last thing you had imagined for yourself.

But something so simple couple ruin all this.

Christian asked to meet you in a nearby cafe and of course, you accepted his proposal right away.

You got ready that morning and walked down the street from where you lived into the small cafe.

Christian sat near the window with two cups of coffee sitting in front of him.

"You ordered for me?" you chuckled in amusement.

Grayson never did that for you

"I knew what you liked so might as well" he grinned and placed his cup near his lips to take a sip of his coffee.

Your eyes fluttered in a flirtatious manner and right when you were about to take a sip of your own cup the door reveled Grayson's tone body coming in.

The cup you held slipped from your fingers causing the liquid to spill all over you.

"Shoot are you okay y/n?" Christian handed you a couple of napkins to help clean yourself.

"Yeah, its nothing" you shyly responded while zoning back out.

You cleaned your stained clothing with the napkins and laughed along with Christian as he made a couple of jokes about the situation you were in.

"Y/n" you heard Grayson say while you rose up from your seat.

You turned to look at him during the same time Christian placed his hand in the lower part of your back to guide you out.

"Grayson it's nice seeing you again" you calmly walked over to him with Christian behind you.

"Uhh... Yeah... I-"

"Christian this is Grayson a- friend of mine" you introduced.

"Nice to meet you I'm Christian" he kindly smiled at him.

"Nice meeting you and I hope yo see you around soon I don't want to keep you waiting" Grayson sadly dismisses them.

You say nothing in return and exit with Christian behind you.

Grayson allows his eyes to follow you two out and saw how happy you were.

He was actually planning to propose to you a couple of days back after he realized what he was missing in his life.

An impulsive decision but he knew there was no one else who could understand him the way you did.

He had broken up with you to discover himself which wound up being him suffering without you in his life.

Now.you had moved on and didn't know what to do about it.

-

A/n

Thank you so much on 47K I can't believe how anyone read this

Anywho I'm sorry I haven't been uploading. After writing a 10+ page essay my brain is still slowly recovering.

If you have any request please comment down below or pm

<3