our house | G.D.

"Grayson where are we going," you lightly chuckled as Grayson guided you towards a 'secret spot'.

"We're close," he mumbled.

You tried peeking through the blindfold to see where you were headed but it was no use.

"Are we almost there?" you asked impatiently.

"Here" Grayson laughed.

You tried to take off the blindfold as soon as possible but Grayson stopped you.

"Let me do it," he requested as he began to take it off.

You adjusted your eyes towards the candles surrounding a single area and furrowed your eyebrows.

"What is this?" you chuckled lightly at the candle arrangement.

"Our house," Grayson mentioned as he pointed towards what seemed to be a house outline. "I'm building a house."

You swallow your saliva and almost choke on it hearing him say such words.

Grayson was going to build you a house. A house!

"Wow," you mumbled under your breath. You didn't know what to say exactly but this surely took you by surprise.

Grayson didn't know whether you were happy or upset and it was making him feel a bit queasy.

"So what do you think?" He nervously asked.

You walked closer to see the candle house outline and smiled.

"I think we should hire a contractor to help you build it," you chuckled before turning to look at him.

Grayson was beyond excited seeing you smile at the idea of your own house.

"I love you," he screamed before running over you where you stood and kissing your lips.

It was a passionate kiss filled with a mixture of both love and happiness.

"We're going to have a house?" you whispered once your lips parted from his.

"Yes we are," he smiled.

----

A/n

Sorry, I haven't uploaded and this is so short.

I sorta ran out of ideas so please help me out.

10+ votes for new imagine.