tattoo || G.D.

"Are you okay?" You heard Grayson say from behind you.

You hadn't realized the door of the venue open causing his voice to startle you a bit.

"Yeah," you softly mumbled while turning a bit to the side to see him.

He sighed loudly and began walking towards you causing a small smile to form on your lips.

"So how have you been?" He asks.

You didn't really know how to respond exactly to his question but you did try your best to remain truthful.

"I have been okay considering everything that happened " you chuckle. "You?"

"Yeah, Ummm " he chuckles. "The same thing applies to me"

"Actually," he pauses causing you to lock eyes with his. "I have something else I wanted to ask,"

"Okay?" You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.

"Aiden said you had a partner and-"

"Charlie."

"Yeah"

"He was a friend at first and right now we are a thing you could say," you doubting said it.

"Oh," he sadly looked down and places his hands in his pockets.

"I noticed you got your tattoo removed," you whispered.

"No I didn't" he looks up to look at you and begins to pull up his right sleeve. 

"The little sun," he smiles proudly as the tattoo becomes visible.

You begin to smile and begin moving to his other side and show your moon tattoo alongside his.

At that moment both of you remained silent and began to hold each other hands.

At that moment everything seemed right in the world and when you didn't go back Charlie went to check up on you.

He opened the door slowly and noticed the matching tattoos.

Charlie knew in that instant that he was always simply a friend and nothing more.

-

A/n

Oops took me a while

Idk about the ending but yeah
Hopefully, I can write more soon so comment a few new imagine ideas or send a message my way :)

10+votes for new imagine