don't let me go | E.D.

Ethan had committed a big mistake focusing his attention on his ex rather than you.

He had lost you momentarily and the pain was unbearable.

He realized that the love he had for his ex had slowly faded and that it wasn't worth losing you over her.

Ethan layed in bed looking at your side of the bed with tears streaming down his face.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see a blurry picture frame that he knew had a picture of you and him printed on it.

"I have to go," you mumbled feeling your heartbreaking with every second that passed.

Ethan stood there, hardly breathing and blinded by the lights that surrounded him.

"Wait, let's talk about this." Ethan rushes right in front of your path to stop you.

"I need to explain- I just need a minute, please., he begged.

"I have to go." you shook your head and tightened your grip on the small suitcase you carried.

Ethan stayed put and kept his eyes on you before you found the courage in you to push him out of your way.

Ethan replayed that saddening memory in his mind over and over again until he finally fell asleep on the couch.

The next morning, Ethan found himself calling your phone only to be greeted by your voicemail.

Painfully Ethan listened to the automated voice and waited to leave a message.

"Umm... I know you don't want to listen to my voice or see me for that matter but please let's talk. Its been too long and I'm losing my mind. If you listen to this, please come home."

After recording that small heartfelt message, Ethan ended the call and cleaned up the mess he had let accumulate for the past couple of days.

Once he finished, he rested on the couch briefly before the sound of the door unlocking was heard.

Ethan rose from the couch to see you settling your bag down on the floor and placing your keys on the table nearby.

"I didn't think you were going to show up., Ethan admitted taking a few steps forward.

"I didn't think so either," you nervously stuffed your hands into the pocket of your jeans." but you wanted to talk so I guess I'm here to listen." you lifted your head up to meet his eyes.

A small smile formed on Ethan's lips hearing you say such words.

"Don't let me go., Ethan mumbled. "Cause I'm tired of sleeping alone."

-----
A/n

Ethan imagines coming your way :)

15+ votes for next imagine

<3