Boss II G.D.

A week had passed and it became harder and harder to ignore Graysons glances every time you were around him.

He admired your beauty and amazing personality and tried to even ask you out a couple of times.

You, on the other hand, followed his lead.

You tried talking to him as much as possible and even kept your eyes fixated on him while picking up work from him.

It was obvious you two were into one another.

"Y/n" Grayson called for your attention as he approached your desk.

"Yes Mr.Dolan" you smiled up at him.

"Grayson remembers" he smirks.

"I'm sorry" you softly chuckle." yes Grayson" you corrected yourself.

"I need to speak with you in private please" he walked over to his office meaning you were to follow him in.

You rose from your chair and straightened out your pencil skirt before walking into his office.

Your hand reached the door handle and pulled it back slightly allowing you some space to walk in.

You stepped inside and closed the door.

Grayson leaned against the front of his desk keeping his hands inside his pockets.

Yours heals clicked with every step you took as you approached him.

"Take a seat" he gestured over to a chair right in front of him.

You took a couple more steps toward him until you finally reached the chair and sat down.

"I'm very pleased with the work you have done so far but I'm sorry to say I might have to let you go," he said in a serious but mellow tone.

Your eyebrows were knitted together and confusion was evident in your features.

"I'm sorry I don't quite understand what is going on" you retorted back keeping some composure.

"I want to date you one-day y/n and having you work for me would be difficult. If others find out, they will think I favor you over them."Grayson took a step closer to you placing his arms on both of the armrests beside you.

His muscles became more visible from the inside of his suit and the sweet smell of his cologne invaded your senses.

You're felt flustered by his sudden closeness you didn't know how to act.

Your breathing became heavy and the only thing on your mind was him.

"What if they never find out?" you fluttered your eyelashes in a flirtatious manner and mostly whispered the words you said making it sound effortless.

Graysons eyes grew darker and a devilish smirk appeared on his lips.

"I could work with that" his lips inched closer and closer to your lips making you anxious and impatient.

Soon his lips came in contact with yours allowing you two to share a soft lustful kiss.

"See you later boss," you said only inches away from his face as you finally stood up.

Grayson backed off a bit and allowed you to walk away.

"Y/n" he huskily spoke.

You turned around immediately and watched his lips curve up into a smile.

"Grayson" you chuckled and continued to walk away swaying your hips a little more than before.

"Later" you mumbled before walking off.

----

A/n

22k I'm still in shock. Thank you so much for the love and support y'all 💞