tattoo | G.D.

Flashback

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Grayson turned to look at you as he flipped through a book filled with potential tattoo designs.

"Yes I'm sure," you smiled back at him.

Grayson smiled back and continued to look through until he found a tattoo design you might like too.

"How about this one?" Grayson pointed to the sun and moon.

"I think they are perfect" you joyfully responded.

That night you and Grayson got matching tattoos.

He got a small sun tattooed near his right elbow while you got a small moon tattooed near your left elbow.

You didn't regret getting it tattooed and neither did he.

Well at least back then.

-

"It been a couple of months," you sighed while you traced the small moon near your elbow. "I thought about getting something over it, or getting it removed."

"And why haven't you done it yet?" your friend asked.

"Because I still love him and this tattoo is all I have left," you mumbled before sitting next to her on your bed.

"Y/n i-"

"Yeah I know it's not good. I know I shouldn't keep it. Yes, I know" you whispered. "But let's not talk about that anymore," you said before getting up and retrieving your jacket from inside your closet.

"Y/n," your friend looks over at you with sympathetic eyes.

"We have an engagement party to go to and I know that Charlie is going to be there before I so let's go," you smiled before getting your keys.

"Alright," your friend sighed and got up from the bed to follow you out to the car.

You two didn't bring up the whole tattoo thing anymore.  You guys didn't talk about Grayson anymore either.

The subject wasn't the easiest thing to bring up. You were still in pain after the breakup but you moved on as best as you could.

"See I told you he was going to beat me," you lightly laughed as you saw Charlie's car parked outside the small venue where the engagement party was going to be held.

"Aww isn't that nice of him," your friend joked around and laughed.

"I'll park next to him," you smiled before proceeding to park beside his car.

After doing so, you two got out of the car and made your way into the venue right after locking the car.

"Keep the keys just in case you want to leave before me," you mentioned to your friend. "I'll probably stay longer and go with Charlie for a while. "

"Thanks," your friend kindly took your keys and put them inside her bag.

Right, when you two walked inside the venue your eyes began to admire the well-adorned room.

White flowers and lights were seen all around the room creating a nice sight for its guests.

Tables were arranged in once section of the room while appetizers and such were set in tables near the edge.

A big banner was set near the appetizers that congratulated the recently engaged.

Jenn and Aiden were close friends of yours. Aiden has been your best friend since grade school while Jenn has been your friend since high school.

"Y/n!" Aiden called out your name from a no so far distance.

"Aiden, Jenn" you smiled as you walked over to both of them with a grand smile covering your face.

"I'm so glad you made it," Aiden mumbled as he gave you a hug.

"I couldn't miss you guys engagement party," you said while breaking your hug with Aiden in order to give Jenn a hug.

"We are so happy your here, I think Charlie was looking for you earlier," Jenn mentioned with a small laugh leaving her lips.

"Oh really,"

"Finally," Charlie comes and hugs you behind startling you a bit.

"Oh hey you," you turned around to face him giving him a peck on the lips.

"I'm glad you finally got here," he teased. "I honestly thought today was the day you were going to beat me but huh guess not"

"Oh shush" you jokingly pushed him away with a goofy grin on your lips.

He began to laugh and continue to talk to you for a while before getting seated along with your friend who had found her boyfriend and a few of our other friends.

The venue was soon filled up with more people little by little and as soon as most of the guests were present was dinner served.

Charlie and you talked a while during dinner and even danced a while after.

Just when everything seemed to be okay somebody you had not seen for months showed up.

Grayson walked in dressed in his casual black pants along with a long-sleeved buttoned-up shirt that was rolled up until it reached his elbow.

Your body tensed up just from seeing him again.

He immediately went to greet the engaged. You had forgotten how close Aiden had gotten to Grayson since all of you used to go on double dates and such.

The rest of the time you were there you were mostly zoning out as you remembered moments you had shared with Grayson before the breakup. Charlie was oblivious of what was going on but tried his best to keep the conversation moving.

At some point, you began to wonder what had happened to the sun tattoo and whether it was there or not.

Soon you began looking over to where Grayson was and observed that the tattoo had been removed.

You could no longer see it.

It was sad to come to realize it but what else could you do.

"Umm. Charlie, I'll be right back I just need a minute." You mumbled before getting up from your chair and out into the outside of the venue.

Grayson noticed your exit and followed you out wondering whether you were okay or not.

Little did you know things would soon change once again.

-----
A/n

This imagine is kinda bad but hopefully, I can fix it another time

Sorry, it's taking me so long to post I haven't had any spare time. I'll try my best to fix that

10+ votes for next part