High School Sweethearts E.D.

Maggie and Ethan were considered high school sweethearts.

For Maggie, it meant more unnecessary attention from the many people that desired a relationship as such or just simply envied both of you.

"Maggie come on let's go out to lunch" Ethan whines as he leans against the lockers.

"You're such a child" Maggie lightly chuckles as she closes her locker.

"I'll take that as a yes then" he grins at himself.

Maggie jokingly rolls her eyes as a smile forms on her face.

"Let's get going shall we?" Ethan says extending his arm for her to hold.

"Yes, we shall" Maggie exaggerates.

Ethan widely smiles as both of them walk over to his car that was parked only a couple of parking spots down.

Ethan being a gentleman opens the door for her and closes it after she is inside.

Maggie kindly smiles at him as he jogs over to his side.

He steps inside and buckles in as he puts the key in the ignition.

"What do you want to eat today love?" he questions as he looks over to look at Maggie.

Maggie smiles widely at her nickname and responds back.

"Burgers or Pizza. You choose" she answers back as Ethan pulls out the parking lot.

"It's a burger kind of day today" he chuckles lightly as he looks over at her then back at the road in front.

"You're cute you know that?" Maggie compliments as she looks over at him.

"Oh really" he jokes.

"I can't with you" she laughs and turns back to face the road.

Both of them turn slightly to look at one another and smile as they make their way.

Once the car is parked, they step out and make their way to the small restaurant hand in hand.

Ethan opens the door like the gentleman he is and lets Maggie walk in first.

Maggie thanks him and walks past him towards their usual booth.

Maggie sits on one side while Ethan sits on the other.

All through lunch Ethan admired Maggie with awe as he couldn't imagine spending time with someone other than Maggie.

After their lunch date, both of them headed back to school and went to class as usual.

A couple of periods passed and it was finally time for their English class.

Maggie and Ethan both shared the same class unfortunately Ethan sat a couple of rows behind Maggie.

As the class went by Ethan, instead of paying attention in class, began writing a cute love note for Maggie.

He folded the note in half and passed it to various classmates until it finally got to her.

Maggie took the note and hid it behind her book before the teacher noticed.

She began opening the note and began reading it.

Love is a concept I still might not fully understand, just like this class, but I know deep in my heart that what we have is pure and is truly amazing.

You are my one and only Maggie.

I just wanted to remind you of that

- Love Ethan <3

Maggie's heart begins to flutter as her face turns a light shade of pink.

A smile begins to form as she turns over her shoulder to see Ethan already looking at her with a smile growing in his face.

His eyes sparkled as hers did too.

It was a connection.

Like magnets that connected to one another.

The teachers turn around and look a Maggie with a confused facial expression.

"Maggie" he calls.

"Uhh yes" she stutters and she faces him.

"What is one thing that comes in mind when you hear the word love?"

"Ethan"

-

A/n

I'm sorta back and I am writing the request I have so if you have one in mind comment or dm :)

Thank you so much