Pregnancy II E.D.

Your breathing gets heavier and heavier as the pain becomes very unbearable.

Ethan still didn't pick up after the multiple phone calls and voicemails you left so you decided to call someone else.

The phone rings a couple of times and the person on the other line finally answers

"Y/n why are you calling me this late" my best friend says groggily over the phone clearly very tired.

"I think I'm going to labor and Ethan doesn't pick up and my water broke and-" you say panicking.

"Take it easy I'm already up it won't take me that long," she says and hangs up.

You try to breathe in out as calmly as possible but it became very difficult as you continued to think about Ethan.

You tried texting him and calling again yet no answer.

I'm seriously going to kill him when I see him. You think clearly angered he didn't turn on his ringer as you asked.

Not long after your friend rushes into the room with her sweats and a jacket.

"Y/n You need to breathe for me as we go down the stairs to the car" she coos softly into your ear as you begin to get up from the bed.

"My bag is in the closet get it to please," you say a little shakingly.

Your friend walks you over to the closet and gets the bag out.

You proceed to get downstairs feeling the pains become more recurrent.

"I can't do this it hurts" you whine.

"Just a little longer," she says and takes me to the passenger's seat in her car.

She begins to drive at full speed to the hospital and begins to question me.

"Where is Ethan? He is supposed to be here for this" she angrily says.

"He's with Grayson but fails to answer my phone calls."

You groan in pain and try your best to keep calm.

"The contractions are becoming more painful aren't they," she asks.

"Mhmm," you say still whining in pain.

"Just a little more we are almost there," she says as she begins to drive faster than before.

We get to the hospital and park the car.

We rush over to were the ob office was at and talked to the nurses.

"She is going into labor I believe. Can we please get a room or something" my friend worriedly says.

"Let's get this woman into a wheelchair and get her a room" they instruct other nurses.

They pull up a wheelchair and make you sit down as the take you to a room.

They make you fill out forms you end up passing to your friend and end up changing into a hospital gown.