A Mirror G.D.

The image you thought of yourself was very different from what it actually was in reality.

You imagined yourself as an outgoing cheerful person who wasn't afraid of being different.

You imagined yourself with a perfect set of hair and a perfect set of teeth.

You imagined yourself having a model looking body with a beautiful facial structure.

You imagined it all.

You look at the mirror and face your reality.

You look at yourself and pick at every flaw you have not caring how rude your thoughts can be.

You stand there feeling bad about yourself when you hear the door open.

"I was just fixing my hair," you say running your hand through your hair.

"Sure you were," Grayson says as he walks over to you wrapping his hands around your waist. He rests his chin on your shoulder and kisses it.

"Your beautiful," he says looking at you through the mirror.

You look at him through the mirror and a small smile forms on your face.

"I just wished I felt that way" you whisper to yourself and sigh.

Grayson knew you had problems with your image for a long time.

As much as he tried to tell you how beautiful and stunning you looked, you just couldn't believe it.

Grayson was growing tired of you saying how bad you looked and decided to make you listen.

"What do you see," he asks.

He catches you off guard making you look at him with a confused look.

"What do you see in the mirror," he asks again.

"Grayson I don't think this is a good idea" you answer.

"Tell me what you see" Grayson insists.

You sigh and look straight at the reflection of yourself.

"I think- I just - I don't know "

He looks at you with kind eyes making you feel a bit safer.

"Its just my eye bags- they - they look bad and this," I say pointing at my stomach.

"I look-i look ugly," you say.

"Clothes don't fit properly."

"They are either too big or too small." You say looking down.

"It's so stupid I know. I'm sorry" you say looking down feeling embarrassed.

Grayson turns you around and cups your cheeks in his hands making you look up at him.

"Y/n everything that you dislike about yourself makes you the beautiful girl I know."

"Every flaw you think you have makes me love you even more." He smiles.

"Nobody is perfect."

"Neither am I."

"That's why being flawed is amazing because nobody is perfect. "

"You don't have to follow society's view of things."

"Be yourself. Be the girl I love. Be whoever you want to be."

"Okay?" He says.

You nod your head, yes feeling a couple of teardrops fall from the corner of your eyes.

The rush of emotion hits you hearing you such wonderful words coming out his mouth.

"Why are you crying" he sweetly says wiping a couple of tears with his thumbs.

"Because nobody had ever said something like that to me before and meant it," you say sniffling.

He embraces you into a hug making your whole body feel more relaxed and feel relieved in some way.

"I love you just the way you are" he whispers.

"I love you too"

----

A/N

Hopefully, I get to update more on here but I also need some request so dm me or leave a comment, please

Ily