Trouble II G.D.

You made your way to class the next morning, bright and early, hoping today would be less chaotic than yesterday.

You sat down and waited for the teacher to start the lesson, that would start in a couple more minutes.

Before that happened though, a lady from the office walked in with a slip in hand and called you out.

"Is there something wrong Miss?" you politely asked waiting for a response.

"Principal Daniels wants to see you in his office" she bluntly responded.

You nodded along and collected your bag from the floor and followed her back to the office.

You walked to the principal's office. you lightly knocked on the door and got an immediate okay from the other side.

"There you are y/n" Principal Daniels cheerfully exclaimed once you stepped inside.

You politely smiled and took a seat next to the broad male that was already seated before your arrival.

From the corner of your eye, you realized it was the guy from yesterday, Grayson.

You didn't think much of the situation right now so you decided to wait until Mr.Daniels said something.

"Y/n since you are an exceptional student.  I believe it's only fit to have you give Mr.Dolan a proper tour of our facilities" he smiled.

You sat there completely dumbfounded while Grayson enjoyed every second of this.

He knew exactly who you were and had a plan just for this.

----

A/n

We hit 16k I cannot believe it, you guys.

I love you all so much, I honestly couldn't have done it without you guys so thank you <3