Mistakes II G.D.

Y/n POV

You stand there for a brief second looking at Grayson hovering another girl.

Kissing her like he used to kiss you.

Grayson quickly covers up with one of your bedsheets as you quickly run downstairs unable to process anything.

Graysons POV

The door opens unexpectedly making me break the kiss between me and the girl.

I looked up to see y/n standing there with her mouth agape.

My face drops as I see her standing there with tears threatening to fall.

I got caught.

I cover up the girl and me with a bed sheet as she runs downstairs in a hurried manner.

I pick up my clothes from the floor and begin to change as fast as possible as I try to run out.

"Get up, get dressed, and leave" I demand.

"She found out who cares," She says.

"I do" I respond.

"Oh now you do," she says as she begins to dress up.

"This was a mistake," I say.

"Wow didn't know that" she sarcastically says as she walks out.

A mistake

Y/n POV

You couldn't leave.

Your mental and emotional state was a wreck that you felt scared to drive.

You also felt obligated to stay and get a single stupid reason from him.

Just one

You paced around the room, running you hand through your hair slightly pulling on the roots in frustration.

Soon after you heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked up to see the girl you got cheated on walking down.

"Don't forgive him" she spoke as she walked out.

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion and said nothing in return as you heard another pair of rapid footsteps coming down.

You knew who it was but you couldn't dare lookup.

"Oh my god I thought you left" he worriedly says as he walks over to you.

You take a step back still looking down not being able to see him at the moment.

A couple of tears streamed down your cheeks as everything begins to settle in.

"Hey let's talk" he whispers.

You build up the courage and look up at him but feel terribly sick once you do.

Your stomach felt twisted.

You felt disgusted.

You just felt sick.

You begin to run up the stairs with your hand covering your mouth as you finally reach the bathroom.

Grayson follows behind as you threw up in the toilet.

You flush it away and stand up to see him there with a sorry face expression.

Being unable to see him you slam the door shut and lock it.

You clean yourself up and rest your hands on both sides of the sink as you looked up at your reflection.

Tears freely flowed down your face as you sobbed uncontrollably.

Just a simple mistake

---

A/n

This is a long one so yeah 😂