Give me a reason to stay IV G.D.

Days went by, weeks went by and months went by without any communication from you.

Grayson had finally realized that he wasn't happy with the life he was living. A life without you.

He broke up with his girlfriend and packed a small bag filled with clothes and other necessities.

He booked a flight to New York and convinced Ethan to give him your address.

Ethan refused several times until Grayson had taken his phone off his hands and had run around with it threatening to drop it from the window. That's when he finally gave in.

Grayson allowed Ethan to drive him to the airport giving him a brotherly goodbye before going their separate ways.

During the flight, Grayson read the book you had dropped over and over again quoting lines he loved.

Once he landed, the night had come along. He didn't mind it though as he rushed to find a taxi to take him to your place.

He made it safely after a few traffic jams allowing him to finally find you again.

He rushed to your apartment lobby and found the elevator. He stepped inside and made his way to your floor.

He was more than eager, he was ecstatic. The love of his life was going to be finally his and he couldn't be happier about it.

Grayson brought his hand up and knocked lightly at your door.

Immediately the door unlocked and your body peaked out the door causing Grayson's heart to race.

"I didn't expect you" you sounded both surprised and disappointed.

"I have a reason" he raised the book up and smiled.

Your eyes stared deeply into his but for some odd reason, this felt very strange for you.

"Come in" you mumbled opening the door a little wider allowing him to step inside.

He follows along and admires the beautiful apartment you lived in.

"I missed you" Grayson was quick to say.

"Grayson i-"

"Y/n I know I fucked up and I know I need to make this up to you but that's why I'm here. I'm here to work on us" he said with hopeful eyes.

You stay silent for a moment allowing yourself a moment to think this through.

"It's too late for that Grayson"

Grayson was disappointed and was slightly confused until the bell rang.

You walked over to the door and opened it to see your boyfriend holding a cup of coffee and a bag with snacks.

"I know how much you love to have snacks during a movie so I brought some" he smiled and looked at the bag with snacks in it.

"Thanks" you smiled and let him in.

"Who's this?"